Calling all Saints and Sluts
Hmmm, I had togo back and check on you IB, very good lookin lady
(11-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 09:32 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: Aw Clang that's very kind of you.

What are some of your hobbies?Maybe we share some common interests and can be BFFs. 72
If things don't work out with my H you'll be on the top of my list. 27

Clang, nothing wrong with being in the Friend-Zone.

Spoken like a guy who hasn't spent 40 years in the friend zone. I'm not counting my two brief adventures outside the zone.

What are some of your hobbies?Maybe we share some common interests and can be BFFs. 72

my hobbies includeSmiley_emoticons_skeptischwing dancing/dancing in general, karaoke, crossdressing(can be sacrificed in the name of love).
(11-02-2016, 08:09 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Clang, nothing wrong with being in the Friend-Zone.

Spoken like a guy who hasn't spent 40 years in the friend zone. I'm not counting my two brief adventures outside the zone.

I like your attitude.

I'm pulling for you.
(11-02-2016, 12:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and he's Catholic!

Non practicing....3 years and still going....hoping to return to the Church before the end of the year.
(11-02-2016, 07:07 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Thanks you guys.Its kinda like when you go to a family get together and your grandma and aunts say you're pretty.And there must be boys lining up around the block to date you. We all knew what that meant hah

[Image: mCUP0L8.jpg]

You think that's bad. My grandma and aunts were brutally honest and just straight up said that I was hit with the ugly stick. And they said it right in front of me. Fucking bitches.

And I was a little chubby too ( just baby fat, I leaned out by the age of 12), but they loved to talk about how my mom should shop for my jeans in the husky section. Fucking cunts.
I can't exactly remember all mine, there was a slightly hazy period where pharmaceuticals were involved. Low double digits, definitely. My numbers could have been much higher but I have a notorious reputation as a space case who continuously missed all but the most blatant flirting by women and just went about my completely oblivious way. Even the current love interest indicated she'd had a huge crush on me when we worked together but every time she tried to flirt I was "staring at the ceiling" lol. Probably a million miles away. ADHD mind, always top speed.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(11-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Donovan Wrote: the current love interest

That's awesome to read! I hope everything works out, particularly through the next couple of months (and beyond of course) I don't want you to be alone through the holiday season. Good luck, honey!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think the number my ego tells me it could have been is probably a long way off what reality says it could have been.

I think the number of times I wondered about what it would be like with someone is way too high.

I think people put too much focus on what really is just a number..

The real number? Somewhere between HotD and Six.

The number I regretted, 0
(11-03-2016, 05:52 AM)crash Wrote: The real number? Somewhere between HotD and Six.

The number I regretted, 0

We're tied when it comes to the number of regrets, crash.

I'm sure it doesn't affect the accuracy of your W I D E range-estimate, but in the interest of full disclosure, I need to revise my number to 18.

I haven't had sex with two new people this week or anything. I just recounted yesterday when this thread popped up again and had forgotten two in my first count, which made me feel a little guilty. I really liked those guys a lot.

Anyway, how is everything going with you -- are you still traveling quite a bit?
Haha.. well let's just say I'm closer to your number than Six's..

Still doing the travel thing, but not doing as long of a stint at work anymore. Back on the East coast at the moment staying with my daughters. The oldest is graduating her masters and getting an award.
Nice -- that's a major accomplishment for your oldest daughter, crash.

It's cool that you're able to spend more time with your daughters -- I bet they love it.

I think you posted that your son left the nest last year? I hope he's staying out of trouble but having fun and doing well too.
(11-03-2016, 05:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 09:53 PM)Donovan Wrote: the current love interest

That's awesome to read! I hope everything works out, particularly through the next couple of months (and beyond of course) I don't want you to be alone through the holiday season. Good luck, honey!

Aw fuck, I mean I am happy for you too. I always wonder how long we would last, I mean in a relationship. And I'm not telling my number!
(11-02-2016, 08:01 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Hmmm, I had togo back and check on you IB, very good lookin lady

Thanks six. 27
(11-02-2016, 08:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 07:07 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Thanks you guys.Its kinda like when you go to a family get together and your grandma and aunts say you're pretty.And there must be boys lining up around the block to date you. We all knew what that meant hah

[Image: mCUP0L8.jpg]

You think that's bad. My grandma and aunts were brutally honest and just straight up said that I was hit with the ugly stick. And they said it right in front of me. Fucking bitches.

And I was a little chubby too ( just baby fat, I leaned out by the age of 12), but they loved to talk about how my mom should shop for my jeans in the husky section. Fucking cunts.

That is so messed up.

Alas..we all family that have been a**holes to us and dgaf if they scar us for life. Which is why I don't really speak to mine so often hah