I SEE YOU

I see you reading everyday and I have for a long time now. Is something keeping you from joining? I ask because you are obviously interested in what is being said here. I respect everyone's privacy so that shouldn't be a concern for you. I don't discuss my membership outside of Mock. If you like us well enough to read daily then I feel certain you'd like the interaction too. We'd love to have you be part of our community.

Wasn't that ^^^^^^^ a lovely invite? I debated on saying that or...join or I'll cut off your goddamn access.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess of Mock, I registered in Aug 2015 and actively participated and was rebuked by you and never made a Mocker. Seeing the example you have set with me, it's no wonder that anyone reading here would question the value of joining Mock.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: phobe101.jpg]
(11-02-2016, 08:12 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: [Image: phobe101.jpg]homp
Musician and against gargling semen. Boy that Duchess sure is artistic and practical. I tooted on the homophobe when I was younger but the instrument I have yet to play is the sex-a-me-probe.
(11-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
Musician and against gargling semen. Boy that Duchess sure is artistic and practical. I tooted on the homophobe when I was younger but the instrument I have yet to play is the sex-a-me-probe.

Your play on words is getting a little old, asswad. Knock it off already, you're not 12 years old anymore.
Don't be a crabby old bitch, you crabby old bitch!
(11-02-2016, 09:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: Don't be a crabby old bitch, you crabby old bitch!

God did not put me on this green earth to listen to your filthy mouth, young man. Take it somewhere else.
Apropos of nothing: what if God put you (or any of us) on this earth to do something very important when you were twelve, you already missed it and fucked everything up, and now you're just waiting to die so he can yell at you?

As far as cosmic plans go, it's a very inefficient system...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Well God works in mysterious ways and I wasn't put here to listen to your hogwash either, young man.
Just say in... A God whose idea of spreading his word to the widest possible audience was "tell one guy, wait 2 thousand years, and NEVER confirm a thing with another living soul ever again." might be a God who forgets a detail now and then.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
If I was God I'd come around every couple of years and say, "hey you assholes straighten up and stop breaking stuff or I'm raising the rent" you know because a landlord has to be that way sometimes. Renters are dicks.
I don't think I believe in a God unless I'm pretending to be an old bat and you're really fucking it up. Now go to hell, you little heathen.
Ooooooo, I'm telling God you sassed him.
Thinking about god gives me a headache. I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows and they never will until they're dead and probably not even then so why even give a shit? I don't know why it has to be so complicated, I guess I'm just a simpleton.
Sassy Satan strikes again!
(11-02-2016, 10:05 PM)Donovan Wrote: Apropos of nothing: what if God put you (or any of us) on this earth to do something very important when you were twelve, you already missed it and fucked everything up, and now you're just waiting to die so he can yell at you?

As far as cosmic plans go, it's a very inefficient system...

hah

Love it!

hah
(11-02-2016, 09:19 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 08:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Your play on words is getting a little old, asswad. Knock it off already, you're not 12 years old anymore.

Go suck a nut, Negative Nancy.

The surefire way to not get someone to stop something is to tell them to stop.

(Mentally I'm 12 years old. So NYAH!)
Shoot, I was hoping Sally's words would have worked on ya.
(11-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Love Child Wrote: Shoot, I was hoping Sally's words would have worked on ya.

Sadly I could not be asswad-ed.