Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The best thing about my area is..........
........The College radio stations. Those kids are moving & grooving to the most hip-hop billy bustin jivin and collidin diddly bop top groovin tunes that ever spread the mustard on my b-b-b-b baloney boney bibbety bop ear sandwich hat. I m e a n gimmy some slim on my kin and tell me it's beer bitches!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
White people.
(11-04-2016, 08:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: ........The College radio stations. Those kids are moving & grooving to the most hip-hop billy bustin jivin and collidin diddly bop top groovin tunes that ever spread the mustard on my b-b-b-b baloney boney bibbety bop ear sandwich hat. I m e a n gimmy some slim on my kin and tell me it's beer bitches!

word to yo momma. Catch you on the flipside, homie.
I found the station and they play without commercials. They start out with "this is Bob Seager" or "this is Willie Nelson" then play left field songs for 45 min until they mention another artist. Its refreshing in today world. Last night I listened to some Clapton I've never heard.
. . . . . . . . It's where I live! Cheers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Its a kick arse student party town full of drunk students in there late teens and early 20's who make up 33% of the population not counting the local ones.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
No, you fucking pony tail. Geez! All college kids don't suck just the the ones not paying their own way.
(01-06-2017, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: No, you fucking pony tail. Geez! All college kids don't suck just the the ones not paying their own way.

College kids paying their own way? No way! That's the last four years where its socially acceptable to suck mom and dad's money teats dry.
(01-06-2017, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: No, you fucking pony tail. Geez! All college kids don't suck just the the ones not paying their own way.
These ones are awesome. They do funny shit all the fuckin time. And they have riots and pitch battles with the police. My heroes!

The best thing about my area - I'm told it's the eastern shore blue crabs. I don't eat them except for the occasional claw/s, they are the undertakers of the sea. *barf*. Personally, I think it's all the historical stuff, the old plantations and the underground railroad.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Where are you if I may ask?

The Delmarva Peninsula.
Gooooooogling...
(01-07-2017, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

The Delmarva Peninsula.

Is there a Ocean shuttle of some sort for the 9 highway to Atlantic City?

Not that I'm aware of but it wouldn't surprise me if there is. Many people here use the waterway rather than the roads to get from point A to point B if their destination is on the coast or nearby the shore.