Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trumps achievements and failures as president.

People with no redeeming qualities don't deserve the air they breathe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
MWS is Donald Trump's and Ann Coulter's lovechild. Disregard anything he comes out with, he's a mutant.
(11-12-2016, 05:31 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: MWS is Donald Trump's and Ann Coulter's lovechild. Disregard anything he comes out with, he's a mutant.

I'd hate to take LoveChild's handle, but my mom was swooning for my dad back in the 60's when he was playing in a Beatles cover band.

It's funny, their political leanings are polar opposites.

I picture myself in the middle, while leaning right at times.

I hope I'm right when I say I believe Trump will tone down most, if not all, of his campaign rhetoric. I think he'll follow through on some of it, but a lot of his inflammatory talk, I think, was meant to shake up the status quo.

And yes, there are millions of Americans who believe the country was/is going in the wrong direction.

We've just had 8 years with a Democratic president. It's very rare for one party to win three straight Presidential elections.
Remember when Obama came out with that 4ft book on Obamacare and all the Democrats backed it and said they had read it? Not a single Republican voted yes on it but it still passed because they had a majority for 2 years. They were smiling and slapping each other on the back.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-12-2016, 09:56 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 05:31 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: MWS is Donald Trump's and Ann Coulter's lovechild. Disregard anything he comes out with, he's a mutant.

I'd hate to take LoveChild's handle, but my mom was swooning for my dad back in the 60's when he was playing in a Beatles cover band.

It's funny, their political leanings are polar opposites.

I picture myself in the middle, while leaning right at times.

I hope I'm right when I say I believe Trump will tone down most, if not all, of his campaign rhetoric. I think he'll follow through on some of it, but a lot of his inflammatory talk, I think, was meant to shake up the status quo.

And yes, there are millions of Americans who believe the country was/is going in the wrong direction.

We've just had 8 years with a Democratic president. It's very rare for one party to win three straight Presidential elections.

Just read this morning "They" are looking to groom "Chelsea" for 2020!

Guess "They" don't think that the Clinton name seems to have lost it's magic.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!