PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS

Do you have any about other Mockers? I realized I did when I saw Love Child say she had been married before. I've never seen her as a married woman and it surprised me to read that. I tend to have a romantic view of people that I only know through their words, unless you're an asshole and then you're just an asshole. I've always seen her as a young woman with some spunk who isn't afraid to get outside her comfort zone, she's spent a very long time living in near seclusion on a mountain, through wildfires & whiteout condition snowstorms. She's a brave Arctic scientist. Ha! See what I mean by romantic view. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have this notion that our Duchess is a hot, pot smokin, horse back riding, high spirited, successful business woman, not afraid to speak her mind! Like she likes to say the word fuck a lot, in many posts. She calls a spade a spade, and a dick a dick.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Although I might disagree with some, I'd hang with all of the Mock men.

I appreciate the fact they are willing to post stupid ass shit and take a beating.

It shows they have balls . . . maybe teeny tiny ones . . . but balls.

I'm not mentioning my preconceptions and feelings about Mock's women.

It would only provide masturbation fodder for the men.
I have little boxes I put people in. They are alphabetically organized right next to my portable brain stem that lights up like a road flare when I hear a cool original thought that tweaks my fancy. Quite a few here remind me of an entire stretch of road in the middle of a desert lit up like a Christmas tree in the middle of the night in the town of nowhere.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I picture HotD as Alice, Duchess as Flo, Aussie as Vera and Clang as a young fat version of Tommy.

I'm Mel of course. That's not really a preconceived notion of myself, but rather me reflecting on my inner self that I've yet to fully discover.
(11-10-2016, 07:28 PM)sally Wrote: I picture HotD as Alice, Duchess as Flo, Aussie as Vera and Clang as a young fat version of Tommy.

I'm Mel of course. That's not really a preconceived notion, but rather me reflecting on my inner self that I've yet to fully discover.

Blowing-kisses109
I picture Duchess as The Cryptkeeper, username as Eva Gabor, aussiefriend as Joan Jett, sally as Amythest(from Steven Universe cartoon), Love Child as a wood nymph, HoTD as a female Zack Morris, JsMom as a soccer mom, MS as Elvis before he got fat, Carsman as Frank Sinatra, ramseycat as a Llama, Big Mark as Ron Jeremy, OTD as Betty White, blueberry hill as Fats Domino
(11-10-2016, 07:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: HoTD as a female Zack Morris

That's just weird, man. I don't see it.

Given the personal history you've shared, Ricky from Silver Spoons would be REALLY effin' weird though.

(In my eyes, Clang McFly = Matt Foley, for real).
(11-10-2016, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have any about other Mockers? I realized I did when I saw Love Child say she had been married before. I've never seen her as a married woman and it surprised me to read that. I tend to have a romantic view of people that I only know through their words, unless you're an asshole and then you're just an asshole. I've always seen her as a young woman with some spunk who isn't afraid to get outside her comfort zone, she's spent a very long time living in near seclusion on a mountain, through wildfires & whiteout condition snowstorms. She's a brave Arctic scientist. Ha! See what I mean by romantic view. 78

This feels like DeJaVu, are you sure we haven't had this conversation before? Smiley_emoticons_wink

I do have spunk
I did get out of my comfort zone
But I am not a brave Arctic scientist! : D

I have a hard time picturing people except for those I have posted with at other boards and gotten to know over the years.

I have a tough time with this topic becuase I tend to isolate one post as is instead of think of all of the posts a person makes. And I think about the girls more than the guys until I get to know them more.
(11-10-2016, 06:47 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Although I might disagree with some, I'd hang with all of the Mock men.

I appreciate the fact they are willing to post stupid ass shit and take a beating.

It shows they have balls . . . maybe teeny tiny ones . . . but balls.

I'm not mentioning my preconceptions and feelings about Mock's women.

It would only provide masturbation fodder for the men.
It moved... hah