Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my pussy yesterday
The poor thing has fleas, so I washed her in dawn soap 2 times and picked those buggers off her. I still have to do it again but I think I'm gaining. Ozwind has a new home.

She likes getting a bath now though.Smiley_emoticons_smile I will get some pictures.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
All right, pussy pics. hahahaha
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(11-13-2016, 07:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: The poor thing has fleas, so I washed her in dawn soap 2 times and picked those buggers off her. I still have to do it again but I think I'm gaining. Ozwind has a new home.

She likes getting a bath now though.Smiley_emoticons_smile I will get some pictures.

That's so nice, Maggottyboo. I think that all domestic animals should have loving, forever homes. Good job, buddy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Come on Maggot, grab that pussy and lets see some pics. hahahahaha
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
yeah yeah
(11-13-2016, 07:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: The poor thing has fleas, so I washed her in dawn soap 2 times and picked those buggers off her. I still have to do it again but I think I'm gaining. Ozwind has a new home.

So you a wet sloppy pussy, eh?hah
At least my pussy smells good you rusted ratchet head. I stood there for 10min the other day looking at a pile of Dawn detergent on the shelf trying to decide if I wanted bleach, fragrant, super scrubbing, soft skin or regular Dawn soap. There were no catnip smelling ones and I went with the Dawn preco or whatever the fuck that means. It was the cheapest. My armpits started sweating and I ended up buying some cheddar wurst and pineapple cottage cheese too. That's when I made my exit.
Enough with the fucking baths, no more baths. The cat is going to kill you in your sleep. If you go to the vet and buy the flea medication it works really well. It's expensive and they say to put it on once a month, but that's overkill. I put it on my dogs maybe every four or five months and I've never seen a flea on them.
You cannot do that with a kitten and besides they are all gone now.