Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE
As you wish my dear lady.
(11-24-2016, 12:31 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Much like some Mockers do to me.

The nerve!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-25-2016, 04:03 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: And Clang no excuses, clean up your act. Get you shit together.

I'm getting my shit together, but it will never be good enough for you.

Not that I care. That's part of what held me back all these years. Caring what people thought about my weight, clothes, etc. I'm done with that.

But good news for you, when I get a new computer(hopefully soon), I plan on posting new pics of me and pics of my Clang cave for you to Mock.
(11-24-2016, 09:08 PM)username Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.

Indicative of some self respect. You go, Clang!

(11-16-2016, 07:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.

Grow your hair Clang so that you can put product in it and have some style to it. Also, if you wear glasses, which from memory I think you do, make sure they look groovy and stylish. You can't really fail with designer label. I believe in you Clang. If you are cleaning up your act, I am so proud of you.

However, do NOT take fashion advice from a crazy lady stuck in the 80's. DON'T grow your hair (pretty please). It only works on a select few (bikers, criminals, hard core stoners, and the homeless to name a few). You don't fall in to any of those categories (the one incident with the cone does not make you a criminal) so however long your hair is, don't grow it "longer" based on Aussie's-"like a virgin" advice. Except for the exceptions listed I think men look better clean cut with MAN hair. It's one of the opposites attract things. If I had long, lovely locks, I'd want my man to admire them...not grow them himself. Yuk.

Thanks, user.Blowing-kisses
(11-25-2016, 03:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm getting my shit together, but it will never be good enough for you.

Not true not true not true! Look, some mornings I wake up looking like the grandmother from the Addams Family. For real. We are all there Clang, and if anyone says that they are not, they are either a Kardashian/Jenner or a liar.