Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE
There is no pleasing you Clang. That mop cost him $3000 and he does look good in it. You are such a glass half empty person.
(11-22-2016, 12:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is no pleasing you Clang. That mop cost him $3000 and he does look good in it. You are such a glass half empty person.

He overpaid. My woman's wig I bought almost 10 years ago looks better than that. And I only paid $30.
Does a woman wear it, then it's a man's wig!
(11-22-2016, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 12:30 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is no pleasing you Clang. That mop cost him $3000 and he does look good in it. You are such a glass half empty person.

He overpaid. My woman's wig I bought almost 10 years ago looks better than that. And I only paid $30.

Your poor education in this area of grooming is astonishing. You really have no idea what you are talking about.
There is nothing wrong with a crew cut. And that guys hair in the video did not look great. Just looked like thining old guy/surfer hair.
He is Ricky Gervais ' BFF. He did that doco for Sky and he is really an authentic person and really really funny. Not because he tries to be funny just him being himself.

Gotta give it to him he's a great sport. He got in and tried everything unlike Clang.
(11-22-2016, 09:32 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 08:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Your poor education in this area of grooming is astonishing. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

I know what I like and what in my opinion looks good on me. That is all that matters. I value your advice, but its my life and I get to decide what advice to follow or not follow....consequences be damned.
(11-23-2016, 03:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: He is Ricky Gervais ' BFF. He did that doco for Sky and he is really an authentic person and really really funny. Not because he tries to be funny just him being himself.

Gotta give it to him he's a great sport. He got in and tried everything unlike Clang.

I'm all for trying new things, doesn't mean I'm going to make the new thing permanently if its overpriced and terrible/fake looking.

And anyway, you do realize Ricky has his "BFF" try new things so he can get a good laugh at his "BFF's" expense? Much like some Mockers do to me.
Oh it is not fake looking Clang and besides it's REAL hair. It is the best hair you can buy in the USA. That is why he went there. If you want to buy a Donald Trump toupee that everyone laughs at .......be my guest.
(11-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 01:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

here it is Clang this could be for you.

Looks awful and fake. No thank you.

It looks perfect to me. (shrugs)
(11-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.

Indicative of some self respect. You go, Clang!

(11-16-2016, 07:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.

Grow your hair Clang so that you can put product in it and have some style to it. Also, if you wear glasses, which from memory I think you do, make sure they look groovy and stylish. You can't really fail with designer label. I believe in you Clang. If you are cleaning up your act, I am so proud of you.

However, do NOT take fashion advice from a crazy lady stuck in the 80's. DON'T grow your hair (pretty please). It only works on a select few (bikers, criminals, hard core stoners, and the homeless to name a few). You don't fall in to any of those categories (the one incident with the cone does not make you a criminal) so however long your hair is, don't grow it "longer" based on Aussie's-"like a virgin" advice. Except for the exceptions listed I think men look better clean cut with MAN hair. It's one of the opposites attract things. If I had long, lovely locks, I'd want my man to admire them...not grow them himself. Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
You are right User, Clang is ready to do a cameo in Sex in the City.......as a homeless person.

Give me a fucking break. I believe in going without a whole bunch of crappy clothes just so that you can attack women. He needs a makeover and classes on how to maintain that look.

I don't show cleavage but I don't dress like a virgin either. I'm the coolest chick on the block.
Prude.
(11-24-2016, 10:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: Prude.

is there a yawn smilie?
Yawn
Dear MWS, next time you call someone obtuse make sure you lookup its meaning fiirst.
(11-24-2016, 11:11 PM)BigMark Wrote: Yawn

Are you trolling or do you like me. I can't work it out.
And Clang no excuses, clean up your act. Get you shit together.
(11-25-2016, 04:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Who is trolling that's the yawn smiley on this forum, and even so when did it become law you couldn't troll people you like?
(11-25-2016, 04:07 AM)BigMark Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 04:01 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Who is trolling that's the yawn smiley on this forum, and even so when did it become law you couldn't troll people you like?

oh I just ignore trolls I think they are a waste of space and not funny at all.