Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THE NEXT TIME I CALL YOU OBTUSE
It means you're being intentionally dense.

You folks that I've already referred to as obtuse, hopefully this makes it really clear for you.

I don't know what you mean.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-14-2016, 08:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know what you mean.

Haha!
(11-14-2016, 07:28 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You folks that I've already referred to as obtuse, hopefully this makes it really clear for you.

I can't hear/read the word 'obtuse' without thinking about that great scene in Shawshank Redemption.

[Image: tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o2_500.gif]

I think you might have called me obtuse before, but I'm not sure.

There have been a couple of times when you've hurled a whole lotta negative adjectives my way at once.

But, the make-up text was always good. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I stole your 'intentionally dense' too.

Should've given you appropriate credit, but I didn't.

You'll just have to spank me again, wearing that nice little French Maid outfit.
What did it mean that time you called Duchess a fucking clown?
(11-14-2016, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote: What did it mean that time you called Duchess a fucking clown?

That is one of my favorite names for idiots, but I can't believe I said that to Duchess??
I can't remember where I saw it, but it made me laugh which is why I remembered.
I think I'm falling in lust with Sally.
There is a club here for people in lust with Sally, but there is a waiting list to get in. You can PM Duchess and she'll sign you up and notify you when there is a space avaiable if you'd like.
(11-14-2016, 11:55 PM)sally Wrote: There is a club here for people in lust with Sally, but there is a waiting list to get in. You can PM Duchess and she'll sign you up and notify you when there is a space avaiable if you'd like.

*cues old Spinners tune and sings out loud*

"Could it be I'm falling in lust, with you Sally?"
(11-14-2016, 11:55 PM)sally Wrote: There is a club here for people in lust with Sally, but there is a waiting list to get in. You can PM Duchess and she'll sign you up and notify you when there is a space avaiable if you'd like.

Mo says there's only room for him on that list.

I think MS called me a fucking clown when we were talking about Tamir Rice.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I just wanted to say!!

Mark, pick your number and get in line! You can have the leftovers. If there will be any!!

I like you a whole lot, but I don't lust for you, sal. Still, I might ask Duchess to put me on the waiting list for your club if there are strong, spicy Bloody Marys with giant green olives on the menu.

If not, I might disguise myself as a gay man or Bono and try to sneak into Aussie's club, just for the hell of it. There's probably live music there and I might run into Clang outside, which would be fun. Last I recall, he was still standing outside the door, barred from entry. Aussie's such a snob sometimes.
(11-15-2016, 09:46 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I like you a whole lot, but I don't lust for you, sal. Still, I might ask Duchess to put me on the waiting list for your club if there are strong, spicy Bloody Marys with giant green olives on the menu.

If not, I might disguise myself as a gay man or Bono and try to sneak into Aussie's club, just for the hell of it. There's probably live music there and I might run into Clang outside, which would be fun. Last I recall, he was still standing outside the door, barred from entry. Aussie's such a snob sometimes.

She's not a snob, I deserved it. I acted like a lovesick, drunken fool. Or maybe just an immature asshole.
(11-15-2016, 09:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I acted like a lovesick, drunken fool. Or maybe just an immature asshole.

Well, it happens. Now I'm picturing you inside the door...

And, aussie's still a snob!! Smiley_emoticons_smile
I really like Sally too. She is really funny even when she is being serious. I am not a snob, Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess. I mean, come on peoples.......standards, i mean lift your game.

Don't try and sneak in as Bono HoTD. 1. You are not short enough. And 2. He comes in via the VIP entrance. Just wear one of your hats and I'll introduce you. People are people be cool act natural.
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I really like Sally too. She is really funny even when she is being serious. I am not a snob, Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess. I mean, come on peoples.......standards, i mean lift your game.

Hey, I like Clang's style. Then again, I'm not a snob!

(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Don't try and sneak in as Bono HoTD. 1. You are not short enough. And 2. He comes in via the VIP entrance. Just wear one of your hats and I'll introduce you. People are people be cool act natural.

Will do.

I had to look up Bono's height; never realized how short he was. Still, at 5'6", he's got a 12 inch on me.
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.
(11-16-2016, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 01:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang is such a sloppy dresser sometimes he's a mess.

That's old Clang. I got co-workers at work telling me I look like I'm ready to go on a job interview. Clangmaster Z got some swagger now. My new winter coat is da bomb, yo.

Grow your hair Clang so that you can put product in it and have some style to it. Also, if you wear glasses, which from memory I think you do, make sure they look groovy and stylish. You can't really fail with designer label. I believe in you Clang. If you are cleaning up your act, I am so proud of you.