RELIGION IN THE WORKPLACE

Is there room for religion in the workplace?

Would you allow someone to stop working in order to pray?

Would you let your personal religious beliefs keep you from doing business with those you don't approve of?

Should the government be allowed to dictate any of that? ^^^^^
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is there room for religion in the workplace? Depends on the workplace. Hospital yes, construction site no.

Would you allow someone to stop working in order to pray? Only if it's their break time.

Would you let your personal religious beliefs keep you from doing business with those you don't approve of? No, I don't have any personal religious beliefs, I'll do business with anyone unless they're an asshole.

Should the government be allowed to dictate any of that? No, but there should be something in place where people can't just go around suing companies because they didn't allow them to pray ten times a day.
Only praying for a raise is acceptable. Talk to God on lunch breaks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-19-2016, 10:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Only praying for a raise is acceptable. Talk to God on lunch breaks.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Church and state and workplace should be separate, and not infringe on other!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I work for the state. I have little choice in the matter. Religion is protected against discrimination. You're even allowed time off for religious observance as long as it doesn't interfere with office operations.