Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow"
Here is a site that you can find some reasoning for those crazy dreams that you wonder about.

Aunty Flow
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My flying dream:

Flying dreams are generally a wake-up call to your conscious mind. Having experienced flying in your dream is a true characteristic of lucid dreaming. This is a common dream which shows that you have a sudden realization that you are in a dream because flying is unnatural in waking life.

well yeah...................hah

I used to have a reoccurring dream about an old house. I've dreamed of babies crying and dead babies in my bathtub and I've dreamed of my teeth falling out, (I grit my teeth in my sleep) and I dream of running but it's never fast enough.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Babies:
A baby is usually a positive omen in dreams, representing the fact that you are starting something new and exciting start in life. To dream of a baby with a cute smile means that you are loved. A dream of a baby crying is a sign of disappointment or shows that you are worried about this life change. If a woman dreams she is nursing a child, it shows a lack of trust in the people around her. A crawling baby suggests that you are adept at acting and thinking on your own.

Teeth:
If you have a dream that your teeth are being removed by a dentist, it shows that you have lost control. If the tooth is removed then you feel a sense of relief, this is exactly the advice the dream is giving you. Make sure that you remove yourself from situations that are stressful. By doing this you will make sure that your life will become a lot easier as you move forward with success. Remove the problem to feel relief. If you dream of your teeth actually falling out, then this goes back to your childhood and that you have been living a carefree existence for some time now.
I had a dream or should I say a nightmare last night that I was at a Chinese buffet with someone, I don't know who or at least I can't remember. Whoever it was, he or she (I think a he) was scooping out large chunks of raw fish mixed with rice onto their plate, it looked like dog food. I said I'm not in the mood for sushi right now and asked if there was anything else here to eat . I was offered a disc that looked kind of like head cheese and when I put it in my mouth it was the most horrid taste I could ever imagine. It was like rancid liver and kidneys and bones mixed with lard that had been rotting in the hot sun for days.

It grew into a big ball in my mouth like glue and I couldn't spit it out, it was stuck in there. As I was gagging the puke started to rise from my stomach up into my throat and it was blocked by the ball of rancid meat and bones so I started to choke. Finally I pried the grotesque ball out of my mouth and all the puke came spewing out. Right when I started to feel relieved I started to choke again and reached into my throat with my fingers and pulled out a leaf.

I was thinking about it this morning and almost puked while drinking my coffee. I didn't see Aunty Flow mention anything about that. I just chalked it up to going to bed hungry and ending up at the wrong Chinese buffet.
(11-21-2016, 03:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: My flying dream:

Flying dreams are generally a wake-up call to your conscious mind. Having experienced flying in your dream is a true characteristic of lucid dreaming. This is a common dream which shows that you have a sudden realization that you are in a dream because flying is unnatural in waking life.

well yeah...................hah

I always understood flying dreams to be running away from something. I used to have these dreams from a child on up to a certain point in my life when I finally was able to deal with stuff that happened while growing up.
I do have the ability to change my dreams if I need to while I am in them.
Now mostly I think I have relationship dreams or sex dreams which I never used to have because well, I was having sex.

Dead babies sound awful and I don't even want to touch Sally's dream.
What about when I have these dreams about famous people and they always run away from me. They don't want anything to do with me. I'm a friendly enough gal. Everyone likes me except political enemies at work trying to destroy me.
Wow Sal, the Clangster's stories have nothing on you!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I haven't felt right since I had that stupid dream. I drank a beer earlier and threw up and the thought of cooking thanksgiving dinner is making me nauseated too. And it's not because I've been thinking about it, I've just had this constant gagging feeling ever since.
Are you.....pregnant?
This will fix it right up

In a blender

4 Ounces of greasy salami
4 Ounces of Lime juice
4 Ounces of ripe milk
1 cigar butt from bar urinal

Do not overblend, enjoy!
(11-23-2016, 09:30 AM)Carsman Wrote: Wow Sal, the Clangster's stories have nothing on you!hah

Luckily for me, I don't give a shit what you think.
Hey Maggot, I have had this dream/nightmare over and over and over, maybe more than 20 times, maybe even 100. It is so so so scary and this is really true.

I dream I am stuck in one of those middle eastern muslim countries and I cant get out with my daughter. I panic and i am like how I am going to get out of this, I am getting chased and and worried about my child that they can get their hands on them. Also, it feels real, I don't realise it is a dream. Quite often I say to myself, "what the hell was I thinking coming in here".
(11-23-2016, 11:51 PM)Love Child Wrote: Are you.....pregnant?

Woooo. The last one was a surprise so I guess there's a chance it happened again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Have you asked Aunty Flow aussie?

I have:

Maggots in dreams also suggest one is hoarding negative emotions, and other people which one should not opt to divulge. Getting rid of maggots in a dream means that you have a desire to exercise communication and be open with others, especially those in which you feel spiritually or emotionally close to. This is a dream of cleansing or being healthier on an emotional level. Do not fear being criticized or feel guilty of negative feelings. The long term outlook of a dream of maggots is rather positive.
(11-24-2016, 04:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:30 AM)Carsman Wrote: Wow Sal, the Clangster's stories have nothing on you!hah

You hittin the sauce again auss, are you Sal? hah

(Not to mention, Sal's story was stimulating! So . . .)

(11-24-2016, 04:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

me and my crew cut and fabulous $30 wig don't give a shit what you think AussieElite.
Only God knows what that devious hubby of Sally is doing to her while she's sleeping!

Poor thing.
I dreamed I had a piece of cake that looked like below, NOW I REALLY WANT A PIECE!
No interpretation needed! hah

[Image: cake-15036262_1121683527929473_336135056...cmz3ur.jpg]

Maggot if I could ask Aunty Flow shit and get proper answers I would, but I suspect it is all gobbledegook, kind of like Clangs posts of late.

Clang there is no way a 30 dollar mop can compete with a 3000 lifestyle choice, I mean, come on, be serious.