Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow"
(11-30-2016, 09:59 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 09:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang, I don't mean to pull rank on you here, but my drunken posts are probably some of the best posts ever in Mock! I mean, who else in here can claim to have been kicked out of Lady Cops Cell Block by Sphincter Cop? That's right, I am the sole recipient of that honor.

So please sit down you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes, ma'am.

*sits with my face in Aussie's hairy vagina*

Fixed it.

(12-01-2016, 06:37 PM)sally Wrote: You did call your pubes a beard. I remember very clearly.

Oh I did not. Stop twisting my words. Anyway, what is this? An ambush? One of the great 'gotcha' moments in history?
I remember you calling it a beard too aussie, and Gunnar riding you about that for a couple of months.

You also referred to it as a map of Tasmania, which I'd never heard before.

And you have the audacity to criticize Clang over his unwillingness to invest in updating his hair style when you can buy a dozen Lady Gillette razors for less than $10 USD. For shame.
(12-01-2016, 09:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Anyway, what is this? An ambush?

So that's what you're calling it now? Makes sense as I'm sure you could trap something down there in that jungle.
hah
I cannot believe HoTD is jumping onboard the aussie bashing train. If I was referring to a map of Tasmania it's generally speaking not specifically to anyone just people except obviously Kim"it's art"K.
So, do people dream in CO L O R ?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-02-2016, 07:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I cannot believe HoTD is jumping onboard the aussie bashing train.

I don't know if I'd call this bashing. It's only pubic hair Aussie, it's not like were making fun of your physical features. One razor or maybe five and a pair of scissors in your case and it could be done with.
(12-02-2016, 07:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I cannot believe HoTD is jumping onboard the aussie bashing train. If I was referring to a map of Tasmania it's generally speaking not specifically to anyone just people except obviously Kim"it's art"K.

I'd never bash your bush, aussie. Promise.
(12-02-2016, 07:26 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I cannot believe HoTD is jumping onboard the aussie bashing train. If I was referring to a map of Tasmania it's generally speaking not specifically to anyone just people except obviously Kim"it's art"K.
I cannot believe you are trying to deny it.
The "burning bush" dream can have many levels of meaning.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Things are going wild down under.
(12-02-2016, 02:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: Things are growing wild down under.
Fixed.
(12-02-2016, 03:38 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 02:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: Things are growing wild down under.
Fixed.

(12-02-2016, 12:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: The "burning bush" dream can have many levels of meaning.

This has so gotten out of hand, this is your fault and you are inciting others. There should be a law.