Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dreams interpreted by "Aunty Flow"
What does Crampa say?
krampus!!!

[Image: vintage-krampus-photograph.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Holy shit! The Christmas debil.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-29-2016, 05:08 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Maggot if I could ask Aunty Flow shit and get proper answers I would, but I suspect it is all gobbledegook, kind of like Clangs posts of late.

Clang there is no way a 30 dollar mop can compete with a 3000 lifestyle choice, I mean, come on, be serious.

Yeah keep telling yourself that AussieTrump. SERIOUSLY, I bet Trump's toupee costs twice that much and looks like Melania's bush.

And my posts of late may be gobbledegook, but most of yours since you began posting here have been drunken gobbledegook.
When I was a kid, I used to dream of walking through my house that had stacks of money stacked from the floor up to the ceiling, then out to the walls with only a narrow walkway to get through. Sadly, it never happened.

So Aunty Flow what do you think that meant?

(However, my money is now stacked in a bank today)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Clang, I don't mean to pull rank on you here, but my drunken posts are probably some of the best posts ever in Mock! I mean, who else in here can claim to have been kicked out of Lady Cops Cell Block by Sphincter Cop? That's right, I am the sole recipient of that honor.

So please sit down you are embarrassing yourself.
(11-29-2016, 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Holy shit! The Christmas debil.

That poor kid looks like he is about to be murdered and he knows it. Oh that's a God awful pic, I wonder where he got that one from. Horrible horrible horrible.
(11-29-2016, 09:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang, I don't mean to pull rank on you here, but my drunken posts are probably some of the best posts ever in Mock! I mean, who else in here can claim to have been kicked out of Lady Cops Cell Block by Sphincter Cop? That's right, I am the sole recipient of that honor.

hah

I don't remember you being kicked out, aussie. Are you talking about the time you offended SC enough to actually close a thread? I thought you were being an asshole then, but you seemed perfectly sober.
(11-29-2016, 09:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That poor kid looks like he is about to be murdered and he knows it. Oh that's a God awful pic, I wonder where he got that one from. Horrible horrible horrible.

I might shit a brick if I ever see that thing.
(11-30-2016, 12:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 09:23 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That poor kid looks like he is about to be murdered and he knows it. Oh that's a God awful pic, I wonder where he got that one from. Horrible horrible horrible.

I might shit a brick if I ever see that thing.

Agreed. Loss of bladder/bowel control - mandatory!
(11-30-2016, 10:29 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 09:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang, I don't mean to pull rank on you here, but my drunken posts are probably some of the best posts ever in Mock! I mean, who else in here can claim to have been kicked out of Lady Cops Cell Block by Sphincter Cop? That's right, I am the sole recipient of that honor.

hah

I don't remember you being kicked out, aussie. Are you talking about the time you offended SC enough to actually close a thread? I thought you were being an asshole then, but you seemed perfectly sober.

Nah, I staggered in there one night and was calling everyone cuntface. Got kicked out and told to take it into the main forum. Which, surprisingly, I managed to do.
(11-30-2016, 06:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Agreed. Loss of bladder/bowel control - mandatory!

I'd grab your hand and we'd run like the wind.

Yes, ma'am.

*sits facing away in the corner of the room*
(11-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yes, ma'am.

*sits with my face in Aussie's hairy vagina*

Fixed it.
Oh gross Sally. You are sounding like a sicko.
Like Uganda hairy?
Aussie refers to it as her beard. So yeah, pretty hairy.
Sal, I don't know where you and User are getting this shit from but it aint me.
You did call your pubes a beard. I remember very clearly.
(12-01-2016, 06:37 PM)sally Wrote: You did call your pubes a beard. I remember very clearly.
Yup, me too.