Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Living in America we have much to be thankful for in general but, in your personal life what are you thankful for?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My breathtakingly gorgeous looks and well hung physique.

Apart from that pretty much everything else as well, but yeah, totally the above!
I already had to help my daughter with her "what are you thankful for" cut out turkey project for kindergarten class, I'm not doing it again. I'm not thankful for shit.
(11-23-2016, 01:29 PM)sally Wrote: I already had to help my daughter with her "what are you thankful for" cut out turkey project for kindergarten class, I'm not doing it again. I'm not thankful for shit.

Well, I want to do that shit too so suck it up and humor me.

I'm thankful I don't have to live with your bitchy ass.
Oh I would so love to love that bitchy ass!!

Oh wait, I mean live of course. Well no, then again .... whatever! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-23-2016, 01:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 01:29 PM)sally Wrote: I already had to help my daughter with her "what are you thankful for" cut out turkey project for kindergarten class, I'm not doing it again. I'm not thankful for shit.

Well, I want to do that shit too so suck it up and humor me.

I'm thankful I don't have to live with your bitchy ass.

Do you realize how long it takes to have a 5 year old make a damn turkey out of a paper plate and write out a bunch of sentences of what they're grateful for on the feathers? I was thankful I didn't have to do anymore kindergarten assignments. Until now.
(11-23-2016, 02:06 PM)sally Wrote: Do you realize how long it takes to have a 5 year old make a damn turkey out of a paper plate and write out a bunch of sentences of what they're grateful for on the feathers? I was thankful I didn't have to do anymore kindergarten assignments. Until now.

Fine, just fine. I'm going to go for a ride, maybe sit by the pond and smoke some weed. I hope your monster size dog poops in your spotless kitchen.
My kids and grandkids are healthy and happy and successful
I am healthy and at least working
I have family to be with this holiday
I have possibilities on the horizon

Even a possibility I may get laid in the near future

So despite all the other shit I am ok
Family, health, employment, etc.

Those are the main things, and if I took some time I could come up with more.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
I'm happy I can still torment people. Just a few minutes ago I told my son that I threw out his basketball because I was sick of listening to him bounce it in the cellar. I don't know what he did with his stupid basketball nor do I know where it is. He needs to learn to get his crap together. Now he's telling everyone I threw it out..........Hahahahahahaha
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am thankful that Duchess has weed and Mohammed is well hung and that Sally has a 5 year old daughter to show her what is important in life and that 6shooter might get laid and MS is here and Maggot's humor and that I get to catch up on SNL all weekend long.
Thanks to that PM Duchess just sent me I don't have to worry about rolling out of bed tonight!
Just glad to be alive !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
Good Health, Good Family, Good Friends, Good Disposition, Good feelings.

Happy Turkey Day to all, and to all a Good Night! Cheers Relaxed Drink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I am thankful I am over that guy who tricked me into thinking he was into me. I feel fabulous knowing one day he is going to see me and it will hit him. He's bragging rights wont mean shit.
I'm just thankful.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm thankful for good friends and family. I'm thankful to be in a heated apartment with virtually no risk/chance of freezing to death(unlike last winter).
I'm thankful I live in a free country and not some fucked up nation where psychopaths rule the school

I don't, by nature, typically walk around with an "attitude of gratitude" but lately, I've known (distantly) a guy that lost his two sons in an auto accident (neither was the driver), I know a lady who has no idea where her son is....he fell off the map and hasn't been in contact with her for well over 5 years.

So shit like that makes my complaints seem petty and suddenly I'm kind of grateful. Things could be a lot worse than they are.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-24-2016, 09:15 PM)username Wrote:

I don't, by nature, typically walk around with an "attitude of gratitude" but lately, I've known (distantly) a guy that lost his two sons in an auto accident (neither was the driver)

My son has a friend who lost both of his teenage brothers like that, they weren't the drivers either. A cop knocked on the door and the dad had to go to the hospital to identify them. One was dead and the other on a ventilator and died the next day.

I was just joking about not being thankful for anything.