Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . .
Large breasted, middle aged woman gives grandpa a good spanking.

You're right, it does sound good.
(11-27-2016, 10:13 PM)sally Wrote: Large breasted, middle aged woman gives grandpa a good spanking.

You just sent Cars into cardiac arrest thinking about it.
Where in the hell does that line start?
(11-27-2016, 10:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: Where in the hell does that line start?

Haight-Ashbury

I'm getting in line too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-27-2016, 10:13 PM)sally Wrote: Large breasted, middle aged woman gives grandpa a good spanking.

You're right, it does sound good.

You're right Sal, does sound good, followed by a "nice" massage! Smiley_emoticons_fies
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Sorry Cars, the closest you're gonna get from me is a slap on the ass, followed by a drive to Chinatown for a nice empowering snake massage.

[Image: 1260441753.jpg]

No charge. ')
It looks like they're giving that guy CPR.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-28-2016, 11:15 AM)Maggot Wrote: It looks like they're giving that guy CPR.

He's just very relaxed and getting touch massage with his snake massage.

Cars would probably have a heart attack with all those snakes slithering atop him though.

So, I wouldn't really take him to Chinatown for anything other than some good food, a couple of Tsingtaos, and a traditional spanky-panky massage if he was up for it.
(11-26-2016, 08:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 04:25 PM)Carsman Wrote: Anyone see any conflict of interest having the Secret Service using taxpayers dollars to pay rent leasing two floors in the Trump Tower, property that the the Donald owns?

Yes, Cars, I do think it's a conflict of interest for Trump to lease vacant building space to the Secret Service IF he makes a profit off of it. If he simply covers his costs and that plan ensures the best level of security for Mrs. Trump and Little Trump, I don't have a problem with it, however.

Personally, I think if you're gonna run for President and you really want the job, your spouse and minor children should be on board to live at the securest place for everyone and join you in the White House.

But, since that's apparently not a requirement or law and the Trumps aren't willing to follow tradition, we the people are gonna have to pay extra in security to suit their preferences while keeping them safe.
I believe there was a follow up to this story, stating that Trump will bring the fam over after the school year is over.
(11-26-2016, 08:36 PM)Carsman Wrote: I'm sure you have seen the vote "Re-count" initiation that has been started, things are/can be subject to change, stay tuned America. hah

I didn't tune into much news in the days surrounding Thanksgiving, but have read that a Wisconsin recount will be conducted, as petitioned by Green Party candidate Jill Stein who raised enough individual voter donations to fund it.

My understanding is that Stein is pushing for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan as well, and she's raised over $6 million to fund the efforts.

The White House has issued a statement that it has found no evidence of Russia hacking electronic voter booths (though there is evidence of Russia trying to influence the elections with fake news reports and hacking of the DNC).

The Clinton campaign has said basically the same, but agreed to have lawyers present at the official recount in case any court cases result from it.

And, Trump has gone off the Twitter rails about it. When Trump was expected to lose, he wouldn't commit to conceding the election unless he won. When the WI recount requirements were met, he tweeted that it was a financial scam by Jill Stein. Then, when Clinton's campaign accepted the invitation to attend the recount, Trump accused Clinton of being a hypocrite and worse. Next, he tweeted that there were millions of illegal votes, with no basis or evidence to support that allegation, and claimed he'd have won the popular vote were it not for those allegedly fraudulent votes.

It's difficult for me to understand how anyone puts faith in anything Trump says or takes him seriously. He's frequently all over the map in a very public, petty and unprofessional way. If he actually thinks there was massive voter fraud, all the more reason to support recounts if he really wants to be the 'law and order' president.

Anyway, I don't think the recounts will do anything but confirm Trump's win and wish he would just go about his transition business like a serious leader and stop spreading misinformation.
(11-28-2016, 04:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 08:36 PM)Carsman Wrote: I'm sure you have seen the vote "Re-count" initiation that has been started, things are/can be subject to change, stay tuned America. hah

I didn't tune into much news in the days surrounding Thanksgiving, but have read that a Wisconsin recount will be conducted, as petitioned by Green Party candidate Jill Stein who raised enough individual voter donations to fund it.

My understanding is that Stein is pushing for recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan as well, and she's raised over $6 million to fund the efforts.

The White House has issued a statement that it has found no evidence of Russia hacking electronic voter booths (though there is evidence of Russia trying to influence the elections with fake news reports and hacking of the DNC).

The Clinton campaign has said basically the same, but agreed to have lawyers present at the official recount in case any court cases result from it.

And, Trump, has gone off the Twitter rails about it. When Trump was expected to lose, he wouldn't commit to conceding the election unless he won. When the WI recount requirements were met, he tweeted that it was a financial scam by Jill Stein. Then, when Clinton's campaign accepted the invitation to attend the recount, Trump accused Clinton of being a hypocrite and worse. Next, he tweeted that there were millions of illegal votes, with no basis or evidence to support that allegation, and claimed he'd have won the popular vote were it not for those allegedly fraudulent votes.

It's difficult for me to understand how anyone puts faith in anything Trump says or takes him seriously. He's frequently all over the map in a very public, petty and unprofessional way. If he actually thinks there was massive voter fraud, all the more reason to support recounts if he really wants to be the 'law and order' president.

Anyway, I don't think the recounts will do anything but confirm Trump's win and wish he would just go about his transition business like a serious leader and stop spreading misinformation.
Actually, that's not exactly accurate either. It has been known for quite some time that every election has a certain percentage of illegal votes, they just don't have the evidence to prove it until after an inauguration has taken place. That's why you keep hearing the term "no prosecute-able evidence" being thrown around. I'm sure that both sides of the isle have illegal votes that were counted and since nobody has come up with a tangible number yet, it may or may not reach into the millions. Regardless, illegal votes have been counted for a VERY long time for both repubs and dems.
It's accurate, Gunnar.

There's absolutely no evidence to substantiate these specific allegations and claims made by Donald Trump on Twitter.

[Image: trumptweet1.png]
[Image: trumptweet4.png]

As for the living arrangements for Melania and Barron Trump, it's accurate that Melania and Barron Trump will be living full-time in New York City when Donald Trump takes up residence in the White House after inauguration. That's been confirmed.

Trump later stated that Melania and Barron will move to the White House after Barron's school year ends, but it wasn't noted whether they will join him there full-time or not. In any case, they'll be living in NYC instead of the White House, full-time, for at least six months judging by the private school calendars. That's the unique security challenge and extra expense for the Secret Service, NYPD, and the city of New York -- other Presidents with school-age children moved them into the White House immediately (mid-school year) and they attended the private Sidwell School in DC.

He's such a fuckin' baby. WahWahWah. You won. Shut the fuck up, clown.
(11-28-2016, 05:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's accurate, Gunnar.

There's absolutely no evidence to substantiate these specific allegations and claims made by Donald Trump on Twitter.

[Image: trumptweet1.png]
[Image: trumptweet4.png]

As for the living arrangements for Melania and Barron Trump, it accurate and confirmed that Melania and Barron Trump will be living full-time in New York City when Donald Trump takes up residence in the White House after inauguration. That's been confirmed.

Trump later stated that Melania and Barron will move to the White House after Barron's school year ends, but it wasn't noted whether they will join him there full-time or not. In any case, they'll be living in NYC instead of the White House, full-time, for at least six months judging by the private school calendars. That's the unique security challenge and extra expense for the Secret Service, NYPD, and the city of New York -- other Presidents with school-age children moved them into the White House immediately (mid-school year) and they attended the private Sidwell School in DC.
There's no evidence to substantiate that it's not true either. That's kind of the point I was trying to make. This is trumped up news.
I had so hoped that the Donald would become a little more reserved/restrained now that he "is" (for now), the POTUS elect.

Unfortunately, it seems a leopard can't change it's spots, even if it tried, and the Donald is not even trying.

I mentioned in another thread December 19th is coming, the Electoral College Electors just may change history on that day! Time will tell.

(11-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: I had so hoped that the Donald would become a little more reserved/restrained now that he "is" (for now), the POTUS elect.

Unfortunately, it seems a leopard can't change it's spots, even if it tried, and the Donald is not even trying.

C'mon, Cars, he spent, what, a year & a half, showing you who he is. Believe him! Jesus. I keep hearing people saying things similar to what you said. What you saw is what you get. I'm not sure why anyone would think he was suddenly going to morph into a kinder, gentler Trump, he's 70 years old for fucks sake. What you see is the fully formed individual, mentally, emotionally and physically.
(11-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: I had so hoped that the Donald would become a little more reserved/restrained now that he "is" (for now), the POTUS elect.

I mentioned in another thread December 19th is coming, the Electoral College Electors just may change history on that day! Time will tell.
I don't see that happening. There is no precedent.
(11-28-2016, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

C'mon, Cars, he spent, what, a year & a half, showing you who he is. Believe him! Jesus. I keep hearing people saying things similar to what you said. What you saw is what you get. I'm not sure why anyone would think he was suddenly going to morph into a kinder, gentler Trump, he's 70 years old for fucks sake. What you see is the fully formed individual, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Yes during all that time, he was engaged in a horrendous knock down, dragged out, no holds barred campaign. Using what was hoped to be his showbiz persona. Now, he needs to change that!

If he in fact can't, won't ( or doesn't ) change, we're all Fockozeed! And God help us all, everyone!