Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stem cell gun
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

Stem cell gun

I am a huge advocate for stem cell research and treatments. Check out the link below. New technology that can heal burn victims in days (yes days) and not even leave a scar. Stem cells are the future folks.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/s...tem-cells/

12-02-2016 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

RE: Stem cell gun

I saw that, some seriously cool shit right there

12-02-2016 05:20 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(12-02-2016 05:20 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  I saw that, some seriously cool shit right there
Absolutely.

12-02-2016 05:31 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

That's really great, I hope it becomes the new way to regenerate all kinds of things. Like brain cells.

12-02-2016 07:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

It would be amazing/wonderful if this Therapy really can help COPD patients. It has been said it can help rebuild damaged lung tissue, sure hope so.

New Stem Cell therapy for people with COPD

Swiss Medica Clinic has developed the Adult Autologous Stem Cell Therapy program to treat a variety of conditions. During stem cell treatment a patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of restored cells not only covers daily losses, but exceeds them a thousand times. Thus, the reserve of the stem cells, practically lost for the latest 15 – 20 years, is restored. After such an active cell replenishment, organ gets rejuvenated and renewed, because the new and active cells displace the old and damaged ones.

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-02-2016 08:01 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(12-02-2016 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote:  That's really great, I hope it becomes the new way to regenerate all kinds of things. Like brain cells.

I hope millenials take this idea and make stem cell slushies with cool names like Immortality Brain Freeze or Mangomortality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-02-2016 10:04 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(12-02-2016 08:01 PM)Carsman Wrote:  It would be amazing/wonderful if this Therapy really can help COPD patients. It has been said it can help rebuild damaged lung tissue, sure hope so.

New Stem Cell therapy for people with COPD

Swiss Medica Clinic has developed the Adult Autologous Stem Cell Therapy program to treat a variety of conditions. During stem cell treatment a patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of restored cells not only covers daily losses, but exceeds them a thousand times. Thus, the reserve of the stem cells, practically lost for the latest 15 – 20 years, is restored. After such an active cell replenishment, organ gets rejuvenated and renewed, because the new and active cells displace the old and damaged ones.
The possibilities are utterly endless

12-03-2016 07:22 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

We're very lucky to live in a time of such wonderful medical technology.

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
12-03-2016 08:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(12-03-2016 08:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

We're very lucky to live in a time of such wonderful medical technology.
Stem cell therapy and therapeutics is the only reason I put up with the bullshit I do.

12-07-2016 12:55 AM