TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN
Cool now you can work with people that have a narcissistic personality disorder.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-24-2016, 06:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am going into cosmetic nursing,[Image: aselo.jpg]

You've had a lot of practice
Oh Zeros, it's christmas for Christ's sake. Do you always have to be such a sour puss?
(12-24-2016, 08:50 PM)sally Wrote: Oh Zeros, it's christmas for Christ's sake. Do you always have to be such a sour puss?

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sally. Blowing-kisses
If that cold nose doesn't get your attention, nothing will.
BigMark, I like Sally, and for good reasons. She is the only one who defended my position when Duchess and I had a serious altercation.
Fuck you Zero. I really liked you and looked forward to meeting you one day but you breached my trust and privacy. You ruined it. Now instead of owning your shit and growing from it you choose to undermine and attack me. Who knew at the beginning you had this side to you. It's more disappointing than anything because I believed in you. You gotta do some work on yourself. But i bet you wont you will run around blaming everyone else.
(12-25-2016, 09:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I really liked you and looked forward to meeting you one day....
I am so glad Donald Trump will enact "extreme vetting" so unstable "nuts" like you will never be able to come here and I will never have a chance of meeting you.
(12-25-2016, 10:43 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 09:24 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I really liked you and looked forward to meeting you one day....
I am so glad Donald Trump will enact "extreme vetting" so unstable "nuts" like you will never be able to come here and I will never have a chance of meeting you.

Unfortunately, its usually the unstable nuts that get overlooked and passed on through. She'll be here for years before they realize she shouldn't have been let in and/or deported months ago. They'll only realize it after she commits some yuge crime.
(12-25-2016, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Unfortunately, its usually the unstable nuts that get overlooked and passed on through. She'll be here for years before they realize she shouldn't have been let in and/or deported months ago. They'll only realize it after she commits some yuge crime.

[Image: cghkj.jpg]
[Image: kuitg.jpg]
oh my!

Yeh well this fucked up nut has a Masters degree in Mental Health and knows more about the subject than you could even aspire to.

Yes and you won't ever come here not because you are on some ban list, but because you can't afford it.

Your humor is pissweak.
(12-25-2016, 01:09 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 11:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Unfortunately, its usually the unstable nuts that get overlooked and passed on through. She'll be here for years before they realize she shouldn't have been let in and/or deported months ago. They'll only realize it after she commits some yuge crime.

[Image: cghkj.jpg]

hahhahhah
(12-25-2016, 08:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Yeh well this fucked up nut has a Masters degree in Mental Health and knows more about the subject than you could even aspire to.

Yes and you won't ever come here not because you are on some ban list, but because you can't afford it.

Your humor is pissweak.

Ever hear of Stockholm syndrome? I think you're starting to identify with your patients.
(12-24-2016, 04:04 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 06:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am going into cosmetic nursing,[Image: kool.jpg]

Aussie, Sorry if the post of you with your head stuck up Duchess' ass was offending. Hoping this is more to your liking.
'Z'
Only because it looks more like you than me. Yeh, but I appreciate the gesture Zero.

The friendship connection I feel with Duchess is real and I guess I take exception to something that is real being perceived in that way. I never ever ever in life kiss anyone's ass, which is too bad, I would be richer and far more further in my career if I did. BUT on the plus side, good people know that you are authentic, pick up on that, and your friendships are more like family and positive. With a few mistakes we all make along the way with users or players.
(12-26-2016, 05:23 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 04:04 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 06:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am going into cosmetic nursing,[Image: kool.jpg]

Aussie, Sorry if the post of you with your head stuck up Duchess' ass was offending. Hoping this is more to your liking.
'Z'

I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world. Wrapped in plastic, its fantastic...hah
I bet you have been wrapped in plastic Clang, it's not my cup of tea, but you go on ahead and have a laugh.
(12-27-2016, 08:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I bet you have been wrapped in plastic Clang, it's not my cup of tea, but you go on ahead and have a laugh.

You don't what your missing. Most kids put a plastic bag on their head and almost succeed/succeed in killing themselves at least once in their life.