TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN

Holy fuckity fuck. Even though I wasn't alive in the 50's I know the world was a different place then. This isn't the first time I've read stuff like this *shudders* I'd rather be alone than be a Stepford wife and that's what this sounds like to me. Is your home run like this?

[Image: 3B27BF0200000578-4011366-image-m-3_1481150062302.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Pfffft...no sammich
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-08-2016, 06:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Holy fuckity fuck. Even though I wasn't alive in the 50's I know the world was a different place then. This isn't the first time I've read stuff like this *shudders* I'd rather be alone than be a Stepford wife and that's what this sounds like to me. Is your home run like this?

[Image: 3B27BF0200000578-4011366-image-m-3_1481150062302.jpg]

Yes you're right the world was a different place in the 50's.

The majority of women were stay at home housewives. Mother's handed down to their daughters what they thought was the way to keep a happy home.

Slowly over the years, (aside from "Rosie the riveter back in the day") out of necessity, many housewives decided to get a P/T paying job, (In addition to their household job) to help supplement the household income. Some thought that was wrong.

Over time, it became more common for families to become a two income family. They were able to afford many more worldly goods.

Fast forward, and here we are today, women are an essential part of our workforce, and eventually (Shortly) will earn dollar for dollar with their counterparts!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The part about catering to him when he gets home is a bunch of bullshit, but if you're a wife that stays home then I think your house should be clean, dinner should be made, the kids should be bathed and you should be making some kind of attempt to look attractive. Not for the man, but for yourself. What the fuck else would you do all day long, sit on the couch like a fat lazy slob.
Boy did the 50's have it backwards. I wish I could be a househusband and pamper my woman.
Just give the poor bastard a bj now and then and everything will be right with the world.
(12-08-2016, 10:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: Just give the poor bastard a bj now and then and everything will be right with the world.

Some ladies could use a bj* now and then** and everything will be right with the world.

*boob job
**those fake boobs are prone to popping.
And to make it over the top make a loud gulping nose while rubbing your tummy then demurely batt your eyes while attempting to get more sweet nectar from the hose of love.
(12-08-2016, 10:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Boy did the 50's have it backwards. I wish I could be a househusband and pamper my woman.

You could be Clang if you got your shit together.
(12-09-2016, 01:20 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 10:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Boy did the 50's have it backwards. I wish I could be a househusband and pamper my woman.

You could be Clang if you got your shit together.

Someone who will never have their shit together telling someone else to get their shit together.

I could swear I've said that in here before...to the same mentally handicapped person...
Well well well lookie lookie look who's talking .....it's the poster child for bringing back the lobotomy.

I fear your vote more than your razor blunt wit. Clang and I have been having ongoing therapy sessions if you checked in here more than annually. Or maybe you did and nobody noticed.
Well, the part about women putting ribbons in our hair and acting a little gay is solid man-pleasin' advice to this day.

I don't think I've ever had a ribbon in my hair but I'm my Mom's only daughter so there might be a small chance there's some evidence in a box of old pictures. Ugh. Ribbons in my hair. *shudders*

...ranks up there with a scrunchie.
(12-09-2016, 03:47 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well well well lookie lookie look who's talking .....it's the poster child for bringing back the lobotomy.

I fear your vote more than your razor blunt wit. Clang and I have been having ongoing therapy sessions if you checked in here more than annually. Or maybe you did and nobody noticed.

Yeah but one of us(points at Aussie) is clearly off their meds and believe they are one the therapists and not a fellow patient.

You are no Hair of the Doctor, Dr Maggotyboo, Doctor Duchess, or Nurse Ramsey.
You ungrateful wench. Stay in your rut then. I was helping you because i liked you and i cared. I wanted to see you happy with someone. It takes baby steps to get there. But it is achievable. I dont work in the psych ward anymore
[Image: smile.jpg]
(12-10-2016, 12:05 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You ungrateful wench. Stay in your rut then. I was helping you because i liked you and i cared. I wanted to see you happy with someone. It takes baby steps to get there. But it is achievable. I dont work in the psych ward anymore

Baby steps? I'm damn near 50. I'm just going to have to give up on my dreams and learn to be happy with what I have.

And yeah, you don't work in the psych ward anymore, because you live in it, Harley Quinn.
(12-10-2016, 02:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: be happy with what I have.

I support this attitude because it's my philosophy. My God, that sounds...not good. 78

I think it's important to always try to think about what you do have rather than what you don't. That's a general "you".
(12-10-2016, 02:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 02:10 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: be happy with what I have.

I support this attitude because it's my philosophy. My God, that sounds...not good. 78

I think it's important to always try to think about what you do have rather than what you don't. That's a general "you".

Yeah, important and lonely. But I guess I just need to focus on the few friends I do have, instead of pushing them away like I usually do. FFS, I had a millionaire friend until I fucked that up because I got mad at him because I wasn't getting my jollies from the stuck up bitches at the strip club he invited us to. I try and try to be happy with what I have and who I am but its time to face facts I'm a fat,lazy, sad, angry, selfish, old asshole wrapped in a nice guy shell.
(12-10-2016, 02:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm a fat,lazy, sad, angry, selfish, old asshole

I don't see you in that description.