Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maggot, Maggot, where for art thou?
I miss you when you're not around for more than a day or two and fear that you're being harassed in your home by this lousy son of a bitch.

[Image: mucinex-mr-mucus-mascot.jpg]

I hope you kick his ass and feel better soon, my friend.

I can't even type right now!! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Mick is a showman.

Some Puerto Rican girls is just dy-ing to meet you.

My sister in law ran into the Stones in Puerto Rico at some swanky hotel the day after the Stones had played the Super Bowl in Detroit.

They had one entire end of the pool area cordoned off, so she couldn't really see anybody close up.
I've been in ICU with Pneumonia. Just got back after a week at the the hotel suckit. I'm better now. That stuff is scary.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-11-2016, 03:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've been in ICU with Pneumonia. Just got back after a week at the the hotel suckit. I'm better now. That stuff is scary.

Welcome back, that gettin sick thing sucks!

(As you get older, when you get sick, you can't wait as long as you did when younger to go and visit the Doc. That sucks too.)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I know. I was feeling crappy but it got to the point that sleep was not helping and when I was brought into the acute care place they got an ambulance and carted me off to the hospital. my lungs were filling with liquid. I'm feeling better now just a bit woozy.
(12-11-2016, 03:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: I know. I was feeling crappy but it got to the point that sleep was not helping and when I was brought into the acute care place they got an ambulance and carted me off to the hospital. my lungs were filling with liquid. I'm feeling better now just a bit woozy.

I'm so glad you're better and you're back, Maggot. 75
(12-11-2016, 05:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 03:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: I know. I was feeling crappy but it got to the point that sleep was not helping and when I was brought into the acute care place they got an ambulance and carted me off to the hospital. my lungs were filling with liquid. I'm feeling better now just a bit woozy.

I'm so glad you're better and you're back, Maggot. 75

Thanks........its been a trip. I need some real food now.
It sucks to think you're going to die, but it's usually nothing you cant get over. Usually. I once had to have a tube put in my lung to drain the fluid and I was for sure I was a dead duck, but I lived. I lived to tell the tale.

I'm glad you're back and didn't die.

Oh. My. God! I'm so glad you responded to treatment well enough to be sent home. You were very sick :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2016, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: It sucks to think you're going to die, but it's usually nothing you cant get over. Usually. I once had to have a tube put in my lung to drain the fluid and I was for sure I was a dead duck, but I lived. I lived to tell the tale.

They said I turned blue. I don't remember that, but I do remember them fruitcakes taking off my pants. I tried to talk but there was a tube in my throat. I could hear them saying "he's awake ya know".
A friend of mine has a sister that had pneumonia and she was young, in her early 20s. Same thing, tube down her throat and in the ICU for a week. It scared her bad enough that she quit smoking for a year lol.
(12-11-2016, 05:52 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:46 PM)sally Wrote: It sucks to think you're going to die, but it's usually nothing you cant get over. Usually. I once had to have a tube put in my lung to drain the fluid and I was for sure I was a dead duck, but I lived. I lived to tell the tale.

They said I turned blue. I don't remember that, but I do remember them fruitcakes taking off my pants. I tried to talk but there was a tube in my throat. I could hear them saying "he's awake ya know".

I am glad you didn't die, too...however, one thing is confusing me...why did they have to take off your pants to put a tube down your throat....maybe it is good thing you were awake and "they" realized they couldn't continue whatever devious thing they were doing to you while you were lying helpless in a stinking hospital.....Turning blue is not a good thing....in future, go to doctor sooner.....is your oxygen level back to normal now?
They have to put you in a gown when you're admitted to the hospital, Blueberry. They have to have access to his penis and everything else just in case.

Putting a man in a gown in order to have better access to his penis...

I don't think we should be talkin' about Maggottyboo's penis. It's sacred.

Anyway..I hope the Professor sits on it so he's forced to stay in bed where he belongs right now.
She was yelling at me this morning for clearing snow at 5 am, she kept it up until I finally grabbed a coffee and went and sat down by my dish. I guess I'm staying home another day. Once she gets something in her head she keeps driving the message. I live with a brutal dictator, but now she's nice as pie.
(12-12-2016, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: She was yelling at me this morning for clearing snow at 5 am,

Consider yourself lucky that's all she did. What the hell were you thinking!
(12-12-2016, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: She was yelling at me this morning for clearing snow at 5 am, she kept it up until I finally grabbed a coffee and went and sat down by my dish. I guess I'm staying home another day. Once she gets something in her head she keeps driving the message. I live with a brutal dictator, but now she's nice as pie.

Seems like you must have liked it in the hospital, tempting fate again!

You should have not been planning on going to work today in the first place! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-12-2016, 09:22 AM)Maggot Wrote: She was yelling at me this morning for clearing snow at 5 am, she kept it up until I finally grabbed a coffee and went and sat down by my dish. I guess I'm staying home another day. Once she gets something in her head she keeps driving the message. I live with a brutal dictator, but now she's nice as pie.

You are very lucky she didn't put you in a hospital gown and hide your clothes, mister. Though, I can just imagine you outside in your slippers, mooning the neighbors while shoveling snow.

I agree with the brutal dictator (aka, the loving wife).