Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this a pervert song?

I've always thought it was.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If you have to ask...

If it's not, it should be. That's some creepy shit. Is that a parody?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah I never thought about it before, but yeah it's pretty fucking creepy.
Yep, Pedo anthem. first time I have seen that video and Yes its creepy
I'm listening to a big pile of 70's songs and that came on so I had to look. I like the song a lot but it still gives me the willies. Maybe it should be a Halloween song or something with an axe murder or two.
I keeping with the perverted theme here is a song for aussiebitch because well she's a nutcase but a funny nutcase.

The big white van in the background when Benny's peeping in on the girl is definitely creepy. Her bedroom curtains are too.

I've always liked this song musically. But, the lyrics are definitely pervy and creepy to me.

I've got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can't resist the old lady's purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama's brand new rage

Honey you you you look so nice
She's young she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She's so fine she's mine
All the time, all mine mine
It's all right baby
It's quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and I'll share her with you
You ever have any old guys perv on you when you were a teen? So fucking gross. I'm talking mostly to the women here, but some of you men may have run into some perverts too. Especially if you were left alone at church. Clang?
(12-22-2016, 05:52 PM)sally Wrote: You ever have any old guys perv on you when you were a teen?

Yes, and the worst was when it was a friend's father. Yuk! Not that it happened a lot but it did happen more than once or twice. Ewwww.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-22-2016, 05:52 PM)sally Wrote: You ever have any old guys perv on you when you were a teen? So fucking gross. I'm talking mostly to the women here, but some of you men may have run into some perverts too. Especially if you were left alone at church. Clang?

I haven't been to Church in 3 years. But when I did I certainly never noticed how sexy and inappropriately dressed some of the teens were.

*whistles innocently*
This song has become creepy and perverted since the accusations against Cosby

(12-22-2016, 08:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 05:52 PM)sally Wrote: You ever have any old guys perv on you when you were a teen? So fucking gross. I'm talking mostly to the women here, but some of you men may have run into some perverts too. Especially if you were left alone at church. Clang?

I haven't been to Church in 3 years. But when I did I certainly never noticed how sexy and inappropriately dressed some of the teens were.

*whistles innocently*

No you numb nut, I meant did a priest ever try to get a go at you.
I was a teen in the 70's and it seemed to me there was a lot of that going on then, had a couple old perves hit on me, creepy shit
(12-22-2016, 09:04 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 08:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

*whistles innocently*

No you numb nut, I meant did a priest ever try to get a go at you.

Yeah, I know what ya meant. No priests went after me, but one went after my mom. Father Frank. Can't remember his last name.
(12-22-2016, 05:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I keeping with the perverted theme here is a song for aussiebitch because well she's a nutcase but a funny nutcase.

I like this song, music is all that matter, fuck the creepy videos.