HI, HONEY, I'M HOME

What's the first thing you do when you return home? Do you have a routine?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Park the car
Lock the car
Check the mail box
Collect the mail
Open the front door.
Check on Dad.
Tell him about my crappy day.
Dad tells me about his crappy day
I go to my bedroom/library/office/man cave
Strip down to my boxers briefs
Go on the computer or watch TV
Hours later Dad angrily knocks on door asking what are we(my brother and me) doing about dinner.
Order food online
Go back to watching TV or playing on computer until food arrives
Eat dinner as a family.
After dinner go back to watching TV or playing on computer
Brush teeth
Go to bed
Sleep

(Oh crap! I forgot to breathe. *gasps for air,dies*)
That's nice that you eat as a family Clang.

I get home and greet my fur babies.
Tidy up the kitchen because apparently I'm the only one that can.
Change out of my work clothes.
Fold clothes in the dryer and put another load in.
Depending on who's home, do something about dinner.
Play on my phone and watch TV
Sometimes do some housework.
And tonight, I restarted my exercise routine.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-28-2016, 08:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: That's nice that you eat as a family Clang.

Yeah, with me and Ed working or going out somewhere meal time is the only time we really get to spend with Dad. Other than that everyone is in their own room or in the living room by themselves watching TV. I even signed up so I can watch TV on my computer, so now between that and my bookcase full of books I never have to leave my room except for work or to hang out with friends.
Fuck, I am always home when I live where I work.
What do you do Duchess?
Sometimes I go right to dinner after work with no break in between and then I go to my room before our evening activities.
Sometimes I go to my room and just sleep, I usually change clothes or get naked anyway,
usually I am on the computer, sometimes I am social. There is so much to do here it drives me crazy sometimes.
(12-29-2016, 02:45 AM)Love Child Wrote: What do you do Duchess?

Sometimes I run for the bathroom because if I wait one more moment I'm going to pee my pants. I have a lot of low lighting on remotes so that's usually one of the first things I do (this time of year anyway), I click on the lighting, turn the potpourri warmer on, go into my office and check phone messages, check on Mock, depending on the weather sometimes I change clothes and go for a ride.
Lately its "stumble over the cat" I swear that critter waits by the door for me then jumps at my feet. I feel like Dick Van Dyke.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Been out of work for the last few weeks waiting on the new job to start Jan 9th so I m at the house a lot. Room mates come home and the routine is the same, I tell the dogs Moms Home and they go nuts until she gets in and fixes a drink and they settle. Kevin gets home and its the same except he gets a kiss, I get a fist bump. We get dinner and I go to class, come home and ice my feet.

How do you like having roommates, Six?
Technically I am the room mate since its his house. Its ok, but I cannot wait till I am on my own again
When you go to class do you do about a half an hour or more of grueling exercise? I remember about 100 push-ups 25 with knuckles, 25 ox jaw, 25 diamond from the middle of the chest and 25 with arms stretched out. 150 or so sit ups all different and this thing we called flutters where we had to lay on our backs pick our feet up about 6" and move our legs out in then cross for 2 min of eternity. Then all the kicks 15 times each. getting there early and stretching was what a person had to do. Then technic,sparring and judo. every couple of months we would all just go across the street for pizza and beer. Every night was different but the beginning exercise was always the same. It made me sweat like all hell. towards the end there I was getting pretty good at it. I would like to do it again but I need to up my game on the exercise and practice more technic with Sammy the guy at work from Thailand that has a human gut compactor and eats anything that smells bad. Maybe in the spring.
I used a traditional Korean gi once and switched back to the lighter fabric because of it. That thing was heavy. I only made it to red belt.
I'm glad you are still with it. and I'm jealous actually.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My husband has a black belt in Judo, he earned it mostly as a kid up into his 20s. He used to go to a lot of tournaments in Switzerland and Italy as a kid. The last time he went was about 15 years ago and he puked all over the bathroom afterwards. He hasn't been back since.

He said he would eventually get use to it again so the puking afterwards wasn't a big deal, but getting injured at his age is the bigger concern, what happens when the old fuck breaks his fucking arm or something and can't do anything for a month.

That's why I don't climb trees any more :(
(12-29-2016, 09:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: When you go to class do you do about a half an hour or more of grueling exercise? I remember about 100 push-ups 25 with knuckles, 25 ox jaw, 25 diamond from the middle of the chest and 25 with arms stretched out. 150 or so sit ups all different and this thing we called flutters where we had to lay on our backs pick our feet up about 6" and move our legs out in then cross for 2 min of eternity. Then all the kicks 15 times each. getting there early and stretching was what a person had to do. Then technic,sparring and judo. every couple of months we would all just go across the street for pizza and beer. Every night was different but the beginning exercise was always the same. It made me sweat like all hell. towards the end there I was getting pretty good at it. I would like to do it again but I need to up my game on the exercise and practice more technic with Sammy the guy at work from Thailand that has a human gut compactor and eats anything that smells bad. Maybe in the spring.
I used a traditional Korean gi once and switched back to the lighter fabric because of it. That thing was heavy. I only made it to red belt.
I'm glad you are still with it. and I'm jealous actually.

Thanks Maggs
I really enjoy it. Typically my class starts at 6:30 and we knock off about 8:30, Tue and Thur starts off with forms, then sparring and then the real workout, Master keeps changing it every day and we rarely do 2 workouts that are similar. One night we did 410 pushups, that fucking hurt.
I sweat like a pig and you can tell everywhere on the floor where I have been doing sit-ups, pushups, leg lifts and planks, makes sparring treacherous in the wet spots. I regularly hear across the gym "Danny been here".
When done I usually have sweat dripping from the ends of my belt (brown/Black at the moment)
I usually wear the light uniform but have a heavy one for Tournaments and testing. Judo and Jiu Jitsu are young mens activities, I have too many joint injuries for that
You share the same name of at least 2 other Mockers.
Cool, thats unusual in any particular group I have involved with

Not worried about giving up some personal info, my phone number has been posted in open chatrooms and on Facebook more than once, only got 1 phone call that was unsolicited, was from a long time acquaintance that thought it would be funny, it was

There are a couple of women in here that share the same name too, albeit that one is just a shorter version of her given name.