Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
(04-28-2017, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 11:50 AM)sally Wrote: If planning on having sex for the first time with a stripper

If that's the case, I hope she takes him firmly in hand and gives him the time of his life.

Clang, tell her you're a virgin. Seriously. Tell her it's your first time and hopefully she'll give you an unforgettable experience...in a good way.

I think your confusing strippers with hookers and a fat fuck loser like me with Leonardo DiCaprio.
I did it. Just my dog and me in a fairly isolated cabin in the woods. It's peaceful and lazy and so different than what I'm accustomed to (go dog go!) that I think it would drive me insane after a few days (just staying till Sunday).

If I moved out of my house (separated) it would be a lot longer, lol and better. I'd have a home, all my comfy stuff would be there and I'd have activities around my place, around the community (maybe a job) so it wouldn't be THIS quiet.

I don't know if my husband and I will have near enough to keep us together as the kids have hit 18. I don't think so. We've been in counseling for well over a year now and we're not getting anywhere. I'm going to make a couple more efforts and then start house or town home shopping. Shame.
Commando Cunt Queen
User I am glad your taking some You time, that can be a big help sometime. Hate to hear about the other though, been there done that. Hope you can hold it together, but if you can't, then cut it loose and go find some happiness, life is WAY too short to spend time with someone that you can't be happy with

look at me being all Dear Abby and shit

Sometimes people just grow apart as the years pass.

You're entitled to happiness, User. Life isn't a dress rehearsal, this is it, it's your only shot at living.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Here ya go another silly love song, yeah its for you blue.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I could never be interested in a man, or people in general, who didn't make me laugh.
I'm off to another eardrum shattering 5th grade concert tonight. It only last's an hour and I'm always the one that claps the loudest.
(05-08-2017, 06:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm off to another eardrum shattering 5th grade concert tonight. It only last's an hour and I'm always the one that claps the loudest.

I have a 6th grade concert to attend next week. Tis the season.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Well not a bad day of work if I do say so myself. I had to move and level 15 ton of 1' road rock today to give me a area for the addition to sit. Last week I spent 3 days removing trees, cutting them up and stacking them for campfire fuel. Man I will be glad when this is over!
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(04-29-2017, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes people just grow apart as the years pass.

You're entitled to happiness, User. Life isn't a dress rehearsal, this is it, it's your only shot at living.

Yep. I just can't live in this environment. My husband is too damn cold and logical (he's a financial adviser FFS, people don't want him wishy washy over their money) so he's no fun (and square...God the man has gotten more and more conservative as we've grown up). The kids *think* he never did anything (like *gasp* pot, other drugs, fighting etc.). He doesn't think they should know. They call him "Mr. Perfect". Any wonder?

And my daughter. Love her always but she can go from loving and needing me to calling me a selfish, horrible, c*^& mother in two minutes flat. I never know what's going to set her off. I refuse to engage so when she gets all crazy like that, I just tell her "talk to me later" and walk (or drive) away. And even though she turns her sights on my husband sometimes, he's not around near as much--I think he could live like this for another year or two. I can't. So I've got two reasons why I don't want to come home. I'm not feeling much of anything about it except some sadness. But I gotta get outta here. I don't even care if we divorce. I actually wouldn't mind being day time help knowing I could go "home" to my own place/peace at the end of the day to unwind. And yeah, over time, build a new life (fixing furniture, I think). Smiley_emoticons_smile It's all good. My last husband asked if I wanted to go to counseling when I told him I wanted to divorce and I said "ummm, no". End of story. At least I've given this a really good try!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-09-2017, 02:15 PM)username Wrote: The kids *think* he never did anything (like *gasp* pot, other drugs, fighting etc.). He doesn't think they should know. They call him "Mr. Perfect". Any wonder?

Is that a good idea? It's okay for people to be flawed, says someone who is flawed. 50 Being flawed doesn't mean one is an awful individual. Trying to live up to perfect takes a toll.

I smell a skunk.
So do I.

I once got sprayed by one. It took eons to get the smell out of my hair.

Sally, I parked next to a Denali at the bank today. You're kinda tiny, do you have any trouble get up into that?

Every time I see a Danali I think of Sally.
A bird "crapped" on my rental car today, and I thought of Sally! hah

(Turned it in with that badge of poop on it!) Smiley_emoticons_stumm
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How much packing is involved when you travel back & forth, Cars?
I have a full size Denali with three seat rows and the back trunk space, it's just as easy too maneuver as a small car. My husband's dually F450 is a different story. I can't even drive it unless I want everyone looking at me like I'm a fucking idiot.
(05-17-2017, 03:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: A bird "crapped" on my rental car today, and I thought of Sally! hah

(Turned it in with that badge of poop on it!) Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Better than you crashing it and turning it in with the bumper missing.

Oh, I believe you can handle it just fine. I just wondered if you had to grab the steering wheel to pull yourself up into it. hah