Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
sally Away
sally

RE: RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread

(12-30-2016 01:41 PM)username Wrote:  Every now and then my cursor (pauses to see if it goes wild since I typed "the word"), goes crazy. Jumping all over the keyboard--I have to shut down and restart the damn thing. Yesterday, it was working fine at the time and I typed in the Google search bar "how to fix a cursor that jumps around the keyboard". As soon as I hit enter, the fucker went nuts. When it does that, I can't get it to stop and point at anything that I want it to point at...it just gets a mind of it's own. So clearly a virus, right? We'll see (perhaps I'll try the same google later today) but I've installed a new virus/malware scanner (and used my old ones) and I got nothing. Some people say it's a setting issue but I don't believe in coincidences. Why did it go crazy right when I typed that question in Google search? Huh? Well? I want answers, dammit.

I remember mine doing that before and I'm pretty sure it was a virus.

12-30-2016 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

(12-30-2016 02:18 PM)sally Wrote:  
(12-30-2016 01:41 PM)username Wrote:  Every now and then my cursor (pauses to see if it goes wild since I typed "the word"), goes crazy. Jumping all over the keyboard--I have to shut down and restart the damn thing. Yesterday, it was working fine at the time and I typed in the Google search bar "how to fix a cursor that jumps around the keyboard". As soon as I hit enter, the fucker went nuts. When it does that, I can't get it to stop and point at anything that I want it to point at...it just gets a mind of it's own. So clearly a virus, right? We'll see (perhaps I'll try the same google later today) but I've installed a new virus/malware scanner (and used my old ones) and I got nothing. Some people say it's a setting issue but I don't believe in coincidences. Why did it go crazy right when I typed that question in Google search? Huh? Well? I want answers, dammit.

I remember mine doing that before and I'm pretty sure it was a virus.

Well, I ran a bunch of different scans yesterday and nothing got rid of it although it seems like a bug to me too. I followed one person's suggestion and disabled my touch pad. Now I have a wireless mouse only. Let's see what happens when I write the word: I hate my fucking cursor. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Commando Cunt Queen
12-30-2016 02:29 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

So far, so good.

Commando Cunt Queen
12-30-2016 02:40 PM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

(12-30-2016 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote:  I'm sitting in a parking lot and you wouldn't believe the number of people coming out of the package store with a serious amount of booze. Young and old.

Stop drinking in the parking lot and take yours home like everybody else.

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-30-2016 05:24 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

If I hear the word obsessed one more time, I'm going to howl like a dog.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-01-2017 01:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Moist panty obsession.

01-01-2017 01:48 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-01-2017 01:52 PM

sally Away
sally

(01-01-2017 01:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:  If I hear the word obsessed one more time, I'm going to howl like a dog.

It's better than the word possessed. Having to ring in the new year with a good old fashioned exorcism at your house would be somewhat of a bummer.

Or maybe they are saying possessed, the two can be easily confused when your locked in the bedroom with your ear to the door. When the priest shows up you'll know.

01-01-2017 02:41 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

I'm optimistic about 2017. Not that this factors in to it at all but my kids turn 18 this year--just a simple change of the locks and things would be vastly different.

I'm afraid I'll lose my dog finally some time in 2017 but if I didn't, I'd start to wonder if she came from Pet Cemetery or something. She still has a brief night time coughing/gagging fit (I ruled out acid reflux....I fed her rice etc. for 6 days, took her off her cough medicine for a night and she had an episode). We'll see when she finishes her course of antibiotics if that helps. If not, I dunno, I give her a tiny bit of hydrocodone before bed and she sleeps like a baby (after acting a little goofy for awhile). If the antibiotics don't fix it, I'll probably either live with the cough or ask to keep her on that med. In all other respects, she's seemingly healthy as a horse (lungs and heart included).

I don't have immediate plans to move out but that could happen in 2017. It's really up to my husband and daughter. If she listens to her Drs., takes her medication as prescribed and improves, I'll stay. If my husband is unwilling to force that (by insisting she live elsewhere if she won't follow treatment recommendations), then I may go. FFS, if she had cancer and didn't want chemo, as long as she's under 18 it's not like we'd allow THAT. And once she's over 18, we could say "okay....go live at an assisted living facility if you're not going to accept treatment". That's where I'm at.

All in all though, I'm hoping 2017 rocks.

Commando Cunt Queen
01-01-2017 04:05 PM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

Some days it's just GREAT being alive!

[Image: 1410006261_dog_with_head_out_on_car_sunr...dr36xu.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
01-02-2017 07:17 PM

username Offline
Mod Lite

Hi. My name is user and I'm a shopaholic. 50

My husband has started talking about retiring one day and I'm going to single handidly make that impossible for him. It's not only because I don't want him around all the time. I can't help it. It's hit me late in life.

I used to HATE shopping. But ever since we started the remodel and I was buying for the house, I think I decided to remodel my wardrobe while I was at it. I have so many clothes right now...and not a lot to give away. I've already done that--what's left is almost all fairly new.

Yesterday, I went in to a store to exchange a couple of belts I bought my husband for Christmas. I came out with the belts, 4 pairs of shoes, two sets of socks and a bottle of leather spray for all the new leather!

A couple of days ago I went to Nordstrom's to exchange some pants for my son. I came out with 3 necklaces and the pants.

I can't go in to a store these days without wanting/buying something for me, me, me. Or the house although I'm trying to be minimalist like Sally. What I have too much of is boxes of organizational supplies that I haven't used. I need to get off my ass and work on the upstairs--the part that wasn't remodeled.

Anyway, I confess. My husband says we're "bleeding money". Vaginasign

Commando Cunt Queen
01-03-2017 03:25 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-03-2017 03:25 PM)username Wrote:  Hi. My name is user and I'm a shopaholic. 50

Hibye Nice to meet you. I believe I recently saw you in accessories. I was the one with all the sunglasses.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-03-2017 03:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

It's not your vagina, men get addicted to buying stuff too. If it wasn't for me this place would be packed with crap to the ceiling.

01-03-2017 03:38 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

Yeah, I'm guilty of being a shopaholic too. I've had to resist buying new woman's clothing as I have nowhere left to stash it. Instead I've bought a lot of beer signs and mirrors in the last few months, this new laptop and I plan on buying some shelving to display my action figures...er...collectibles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-03-2017 07:00 PM