Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER RANDOM POSTS, BORING, MEANINGLESS DRIVEL THREAD!

be the first to post!

[Image: Happy%2BNew%2BYear%2B2017%2BMeme%2B%25282%2529.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah, like I'm ever going to let anyone post before I do. LOSERS!!

I was at Starbuck's today and the guy at the counter said "Barbie"? I said "what"? Then "I thought you said Barbie". So I went with it and said "yes, I'm Barbie". Got a few looks when they called my new name.

My dog got sick around Christmas with a cough at night. Researching a dog her age it sounded like either tumors in the lungs or more likely, congestive heart failure. Took her to the vet (the wrong vet...for some reason I made an appt at her current vet but my car drove me to her old vet *coughdementiacough*). Anyway, one x-ray later and her lungs are clear as can be and her heart is perfectly sized with nice, open arteries. She's a god damn miracle dog. Anyway, instead it might be some acid reflux or just a little virus. Not tonight doggie. Not tonight. As an aside, THIS vet does not understand how she's still alive given I took her off all the medications that she was given when she blew up like a puffer fish. He insists it should have come back (had anyone told me that at the time I might not have been so quick to take her off but...). WTH. She's done just fine. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Happy New Year's (in a couple days) fucknuts.
Commando Cunt Queen
I wanted to be the one that was second to first in this thread.
YOU BITCH...............

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Let's see... random drivel.

Janet Jackson's Rhythm Natiion is the only album to spawn 7 Top 40 hits.

Produced by Minneapolis' own Jimmy Jam Harris.

Meaningless enough for you?
You can do better than that. Tell us how your toe fungus is doing for 1000 points of meaningless light.
I didn't know until recently that the Animals' House Of The Rising Sun wasn't an original recording of theirs.
Lay lady lay... lay across my big brass bed.
(12-29-2016, 09:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: You can do better than that. Tell us how your toe fungus is doing for 1000 points of meaningless light.

My toe fungus is doing much better....plus I found some free funky smelling tiny mushrooms on the floor.
(12-29-2016, 10:04 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I didn't know until recently that the Animals' House Of The Rising Sun wasn't an original recording of theirs.

I think that's been around since the 30's
Florida is activation every reserve cop, admin cop and Barney on the payroll to patrol the roads starting today through New Years day
Y'all drive friendly out there
Maybe they should do that here. I'm sitting in a parking lot and you wouldn't believe the number of people coming out of the package store with a serious amount of booze. Young and old.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Every now and then my cursor (pauses to see if it goes wild since I typed "the word"), goes crazy. Jumping all over the keyboard--I have to shut down and restart the damn thing. Yesterday, it was working fine at the time and I typed in the Google search bar "how to fix a cursor that jumps around the keyboard". As soon as I hit enter, the fucker went nuts. When it does that, I can't get it to stop and point at anything that I want it to point at...it just gets a mind of it's own. So clearly a virus, right? We'll see (perhaps I'll try the same google later today) but I've installed a new virus/malware scanner (and used my old ones) and I got nothing. Some people say it's a setting issue but I don't believe in coincidences. Why did it go crazy right when I typed that question in Google search? Huh? Well? I want answers, dammit.
Commando Cunt Queen
Oh fuck!! It's going crazy again. I can't type the cursed word. Gotta see if I can get this to post and re-boot.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-30-2016, 11:01 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Florida is activation every reserve cop, admin cop and Barney on the payroll to patrol the roads starting today through New Years day
Y'all drive friendly out there

Florida is a big police state anyway. I see a lot more cops out on the roads here than I've seen in other states.
(12-30-2016, 01:41 PM)username Wrote: Every now and then my cursor (pauses to see if it goes wild since I typed "the word"), goes crazy. Jumping all over the keyboard--I have to shut down and restart the damn thing. Yesterday, it was working fine at the time and I typed in the Google search bar "how to fix a cursor that jumps around the keyboard". As soon as I hit enter, the fucker went nuts. When it does that, I can't get it to stop and point at anything that I want it to point at...it just gets a mind of it's own. So clearly a virus, right? We'll see (perhaps I'll try the same google later today) but I've installed a new virus/malware scanner (and used my old ones) and I got nothing. Some people say it's a setting issue but I don't believe in coincidences. Why did it go crazy right when I typed that question in Google search? Huh? Well? I want answers, dammit.

I remember mine doing that before and I'm pretty sure it was a virus.
(12-30-2016, 02:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 01:41 PM)username Wrote: Every now and then my cursor (pauses to see if it goes wild since I typed "the word"), goes crazy. Jumping all over the keyboard--I have to shut down and restart the damn thing. Yesterday, it was working fine at the time and I typed in the Google search bar "how to fix a cursor that jumps around the keyboard". As soon as I hit enter, the fucker went nuts. When it does that, I can't get it to stop and point at anything that I want it to point at...it just gets a mind of it's own. So clearly a virus, right? We'll see (perhaps I'll try the same google later today) but I've installed a new virus/malware scanner (and used my old ones) and I got nothing. Some people say it's a setting issue but I don't believe in coincidences. Why did it go crazy right when I typed that question in Google search? Huh? Well? I want answers, dammit.

I remember mine doing that before and I'm pretty sure it was a virus.

Well, I ran a bunch of different scans yesterday and nothing got rid of it although it seems like a bug to me too. I followed one person's suggestion and disabled my touch pad. Now I have a wireless mouse only. Let's see what happens when I write the word: I hate my fucking cursor. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
So far, so good.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-30-2016, 11:19 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm sitting in a parking lot and you wouldn't believe the number of people coming out of the package store with a serious amount of booze. Young and old.

Stop drinking in the parking lot and take yours home like everybody else.
If I hear the word obsessed one more time, I'm going to howl like a dog.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Moist panty obsession.