Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
(03-13-2017, 07:30 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I've got news for you, there's no such thing as woosh and it's born.

I'm so disillusioned :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Actually that's how it was with my daughter, whoosh and she was born. I was scared shitless because of my last two experiences, but to my amazement that kid was out in like 10 minutes flat. I had an epidural too that worked like a charm so I didn't feel anything either.
(03-14-2017, 12:06 PM)sally Wrote: Actually that's how it was with my daughter, whoosh and she was born.

That was so exciting! I actually loved the anticipation of her birth. Do it again. 'K? *nods*
Like a hot dog thrown down a hallway.
(03-14-2017, 07:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: Like a hot dog thrown down a hallway.

Spoken by a man of experience.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

She's still preggers, Mark. When I see the hooves poking through I'm going to be looking for you and we can watch the birth together, honey. 27
It ain't mine!
Made me laugh out loud!

That baby is going to be 6 foot tall at birth. That's your kid.
I'm six foot and my younger daughter is taller than me, she's got a year and a half left to graduate from engineering school.

I smell like a horse and I like it.
My daughter has been begging for a parrot and I caved in and just bought a baby Senegal parrot. I'm picking it up tomorrow and they're going to show me how to hand feed it. It's best to raise them as babies instead of getting an older one because it might be a real asshole.

I know this is a terrible mistake. I need a parrot like a hole in the head. Actually it probably will poke a hole in my head.
The stupid things we do for our kids. Have fun cleaning the cage!!

I'm so happy to be over caged pets.
Commando Cunt Queen
That stupid comic strip "Mutts" that runs in my paper is the definition of stupid. I'm skipping over that stupid thing from now on. I've never found even one that was funny.

How do y'all stand waiting for birth? Oh my gods. Sometimes I'm at the end of my rope waiting for this...like, C'MON ALREADY! I take time everyday, several times a day to check on this giraffe. Go, April, Go! I feel invested.

If you have a convertible you could go for a ride on a bumpy road.
[Image: 1kblpw.jpg]
Whats that thing got? OGiraffecare?
I think it happened
http://www.3lstories.com/mama-giraffe-wa...signs-life
That birth has been going on so long the lions in the Serengeti can smell it.

She's still preggers but exhibiting all the signs of impending birth according to her vet. You'll hear me hollering when it's time!