Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2017 trivial drivel thread
They should call it Geraldo.
I just picked up a couple old bikes, one is a sears boys bike the other is a girls "skipper" with flower power banana seats and the other is a red Schwinn girls bike. The Sears and the girls bike is from the early 60's and the skipper is early 70's I might even put a couple 1951- 68 metal bike license plates on them. They have lights! Lights that work hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha..............
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i love vintage bikes.

Someone told me that around here boy's old bikes are worth more and harder to come by than girl's bikes. Someone I love is a picker, it's not his job it's just something he does for fun. Ugly sells, he says and it always makes me laugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Mark! Today might be the day. Don't go too far that you won't be able to hear me when I holler for you.
Are we still talking Giraffes here?

hah Yes. Relieved?
Damn, just damn.
I spent about 30 mins online and 4 mins on the phone and got a medical marijuana card for a year ($39). Then I browsed a local dispensary who would have gladly delivered it to my door this evening-free delivery.

I didn't even do it to help me; my 18 y/o daughter just got herself a card and she doesn't know WTF she's doing. She took way too much this morning (first time) and ended up missing school and passing out (twice) when I took her to Safeway. I figured I'd get a card and actually find/research what best fits her needs (and make her give the rest to...somebody). I'm reconsidering it though. I'm not interested in smoking weed but that could change in the blink of a chewy candy drop. I have enough bad habits.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-30-2017, 02:42 AM)username Wrote: She took way too much this morning (first time) and ended up missing school and passing out (twice) when I took her to Safeway.

Yikes! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
That happens a lot, good clean weed these days is pretty strong. First time users and newbs need to go very easy, several people have been hospitalized and I have heard a couple have died.
how much does an OZ of that stuff go for. And don't say "depends on what you get" decide for me.
(03-30-2017, 01:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: how much does an OZ of that stuff go for. And don't say "depends on what you get" decide for me.

This is $200 here.

[Image: weed_zpselj9cqsg.jpg]
That looks like 12 oz. the buds are small and I've seen that around here it sells for 180.00
Nice nails.
Damn, got a formal thing to go to sat night, been a few yrs since I wore the tux. Of course it doesn't fit, so I order another one, got a decent deal
So I need a new shirt, can't find mine, its probably packed, no problem, on sale at Mens Warhorse 2 for one, cool
Dress shoes...yea, need those too
And sox
and cuff links..

so about $500 later I think I am hooked up to go to a Free event

I think I am doing it wrong
(03-30-2017, 10:02 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I think I am doing it wrong

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, if you have a date, your costly freebie may payoff.

And, if you don't have a date, your costly freebie may payoff.

Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man; that's what they say.
(03-30-2017, 10:02 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Damn, got a formal thing to go to sat night, been a few yrs since I wore the tux. Of course it doesn't fit, so I order another one, got a decent deal
So I need a new shirt, can't find mine, its probably packed, no problem, on sale at Mens Warhorse 2 for one, cool
Dress shoes...yea, need those too
And sox
and cuff links..

so about $500 later I think I am hooked up to go to a Free event

I think I am doing it wrong

...at least you don't have to wiggle into some spanx. Have fun!
(03-30-2017, 04:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: Nice nails.

Mark, if she doesn't have this baby soon she is going to explode! She is so cumbersome. She was pissy with the vet last night and ran him out of the stall. hah She's had enough of this. Other than physical symptoms she won't show signs of labor, as in the wild that would be a sign of vulnerability.

April is 15, this is her 4th baby.

Her mate, Oliver, is 5. This is his first. He'll take no part in raising this baby. He thinks about 2 things only, food & fucking.

Those things on their heads are called ossicones.

I'm waaay too into this giraffe. 78