BINGE WATCH

Have you ever done that? I did it with Game of Thrones after the red wedding and a couple other times.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I binge watch very rarely. But,as I mentioned in sally's Man in the High Castle thread, I watched the first six episodes of season one of Travelers on Netflix yesterday.
(01-04-2017, 07:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: as I mentioned in sally's Man in the High Castle thread

That's what inspired me to ask the others.
Oh. I thought it was a cowinky-dink.

(Coincidence. That's what I get for trying to sound cute. Tried it. Hated it.)
I have a hard time sitting still and most times I'm either getting up to do stuff or I just fall asleep while watching TV. Both The High Castle and Ray Donovan kept me interested where I could watch 4 or 5 episodes a night, and that's saying something for me.
(01-04-2017, 07:59 PM)sally Wrote: I have a hard time sitting still

I have ants in my pants too. Sarcastic
Done that a few times: Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Stargate....
I am currently starting season 4 of Sons of Anarchy. I never seen one episode of it when it was on the air, but now, thanks to Netflix, I have watched 3 seasons in 3 days. There are 13 episodes per season.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I was home sick yesterday and watched 16 episodes of Greys Anatomy. I'm 2 yrs behind.
I've binged a lot.

Sopranos, Mad Men, Hell On Wheels, House of Cards and a few more.

Fun to do.

Are you the one who recommended House Of Cards to me?
(01-05-2017, 03:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you the one who recommended House Of Cards to me?

Yes
I'm on episode 6 of House of Cards. I usually watch an episode a night. I binge watched Scandal which is also a political games/shenanigans show. I don't know if it's on again or if they dropped it (must check). I liked it because the female lead is a generally, smart, strong character but dammit, the show fucked up along the line...she started having a reason to get weepy almost every episode there for awhile. But I binge watched that to get current only to have it seemingly disappear. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I can do a purfect imitation of Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards...I did not know I had this southern belle inside of me. It's catchy.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-05-2017, 02:29 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I've binged a lot.

Sopranos, Mad Men, Hell On Wheels, House of Cards and a few more.

Fun to do.

Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Bo Jack Horseman, are pretty good too. I want to watch Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Man in the High Castle(I love history/alternate history), and few dozen movies.

I watched the first season of Sopranos and then my local newspaper spoiled the series finale, so I lost interest.
Having no commercials is always good.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yes. That's why I record all my shows and watch them later, so I can fast forward through the commercials

My dad likes to watch shows ON DEMAND which disables the fast forward function.
I just binged watched 10 episodes of Westworld, freaky!
I plan on binge watching the second half of season one of Travelers this Sunday.