Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Four Black Teens Kidnap and Torture Mentally Disabled White Man
Figured this one would have been posted by not since its 2 days old

They got these bastards already, now its time for their parents to tell everyone what good children they are.
Nothing from BLM

‘F**k Donald Trump, F**k White People!’: 4 People In Custody After Man Kidnapped, Tortured On Facebook Live

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/fk-don...book-live/

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/fk-don...z4UvTPvcaP

Graphic footage captured on Facebook Live shows a mentally handicapped white man being tortured in Chicago by African-American assailants as they laugh and express their disgust for white people and President-elect Donald Trump.

Chicago police announced on Wednesday evening that they had arrested four people in connection with the crime, according to Fox 32.

The video, taken by a woman identified on Facebook as “Brittany Herring,” shows a white man tied up with tape across his mouth. The victim is shown being repeatedly hit, sliced at with a knife, berated and his clothes ripped off.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

At one point in the video, the primary assailant shouts at the bound man, “Fuck Donald Trump, nigga! Fuck white people, boy! Fuck white people, boy!” while he kicks him. At another point in the video, the perpetrators laugh about being reported to the police in response to a Facebook commenter claiming they’re going to be arrested. They also mock another commenter who said their torture was not funny — by claiming it is funny.

More videos emerged later on Wednesday of the crime. In one, the suspects threaten their victim with a knife and beat him before he was tied up. The victim can be heard screaming and pleaded with his attackers to stop. It ends with one of the attackers saying he’s going to “shank” the white male.

In another video, the suspects force the victim to drink toilet water straight from the commode.

Chicago police said they were considering hate crime charges in the case and called the crime “sickening” in a Wednesday night press conference. They confirmed the victim is mentally handicapped and was released from the hospital after being treated for his injuries.

Police say he has been “extremely traumatized” by the crime.

https://www.youtube.com/verify_controver...S1sVup6eLU

Reactions
They should be eliminated, they're no good to society. They can't even speak much better than a fucking monkey.
Cruel pieces of shit.

It's bad enough to taunt and torture anyone like that, much less someone who is mentally disabled. And, according to the latest reports, the victim knew one of the assailants.

I'm not sure why anyone would blame Black Lives Matter however; this wasn't their doing. Anyway, BLM did make an announcement and clarified their stance, again, for those who for some reason consider BLM to be responsible for the actions of all black racists and dipshits:

“What happened to the young man who was held captive and tortured is terrible and we condemn the violence that was perpetrated against him,” BLM Chicago wrote. “We’ve stated time and time again, that we’re against all types of harm and violence perpetrated and we’ve never condoned it. So this is absolutely perplexing and twisted that people are associating this atrocity with this organization and movement.”

P.s. no one should wait for me or anyone else to post a story of interest to them; this is an open forum and relies on everyone's contributions.
People sometimes have no empathy when dealing with other people. Maybe this is a good example of the deep rot festering in the hell hole known as Chicago. I sometimes wonder what these young people have against white people. Its not like they were slaves or went through the misery that their grandparents went through. I do not understand and probably never will but I bet perceived retaliation against another innocent may come about. Wars have been waged on lessor things. I can only hope that justice comes from within the community.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The victim is 18 and I kinda wonder what the hell his parents were thinking considering their son has mental disabilities and did not have his medication with him.

The parents dropped the teen off at McDonald's on New Year's Eve (Saturday) to hang out with 18-year-old Jordan Hill, his classmate. Hill picked up the victim in what turned out to be a stolen van. They visited some people and then went to the house of the two female suspects on Tuesday. That's where the victim reportedly started a "play fight" with Hill and things got ugly.

Apparently, the suspects later started communicating with the victim's parents, maybe trying to extort them with the torture scenes.

The victim escaped when neighbors called police because of the noise coming from the female suspects' home and was located wandering around on Tuesday. The parents had reported their mentally handicapped son missing two days after they dropped him off, on Monday.

[Image: suspects-chicago-beating.jpg?w=310&h=174&crop=1]
Brittany Covington, Tesfaye Cooper, Jordan Hill, and Tanishia Covington (CHICAGO POLICE )

Anyway, the four POS suspects ^ are facing serious charges of kidnapping, hate crime against a disabled person, burglary...... They are set to appear in court tomorrow.

Ref: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2935818
Updates:

Apparently the Chicago police and prosecutors office were equivocating about whether this was a hate crime or not! There was so much outrage and backlash over that that they finally caved and have indeed charged these assholes with hate crimes.

Couple more links

Tomi Lauren and James T Harris youtube not uploaded yet

Glad to see BLM actually issue a proper statement denouncing this
Not sure I believe them, but at least they said the right things
It's idiotic for anyone to call this a BLM-kidnapping or act as if BLM endorses the crime (with or without a statement of condemnation) just because the suspects are black.

But, BLM did make a statement of condemnation quickly after the crime was made public. There's no (objective) reason to doubt that condemnation. I didn't doubt the condemnation of the Planned Parenthood killer by the anti-abortion activists who bothered to make statements either.

Also........keep in mind, it took over a week before hate crime charges were filed against Dylann Roof, who killed 9 people because they were black and he wanted to start a race war (even though there were several witnesses who heard him announce his motive before he started shooting).

It's only been two days since the victim in this Chicago case was found wandering. And, it turns out, the victim had willingly been hanging around with one of the suspects for days. So, as in all cases, authorities had to investigate and cite evidence before filing formal charges. This case moved much more quickly than most.

Perspective.
(01-05-2017, 11:04 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Glad to see BLM actually issue a proper statement denouncing this
Not sure I believe them, but at least they said the right things

Why in the world would you think BLM had anything to do with this? Is it because they are black? And why wouldn't you believe them?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh I never thought BLM had anything to do with it at all. I am just surprised that they came out against it instead of putting out some kind of bullshit justification message

I personally believe there is never, ever any justification for hurting a defenseless living, breathing thing. I don't include bad people in that comment. I don't give a shit what happens to those who've got it comin'.
I pray for this boy, who was tortured, will stay strong! And as for the four that tortured him I am sure they will get thier torture 100 times more.
I hear comments about black slavery all the time especially from people I know personally. I think people forget that slavery has been around for thousands of years and not just African American. My family has seen and been through torture 70 years ago. Our family of todays generation do not use this as an excuse to go against of a certain race. We have more talk about racism today than we ever did since I was born, Especially from our current president and the media.
And also regarding the four attackers that tortured this boy, they are not children and it is not only the parents fault. They know right from wrong.
There are men and women 18 years old that are in the military fighting against those who think they can take our freedom and liberty away which this kid could not fight against these four bullies that I call COWARDS!!!
The POS teens were denied bond. Good.

The victim, who is schizophrenic and hyperactive, was friends with Hill and had hung out with him many times in the past. From Saturday through Monday, the two smoked pot together and tooled around in the van that Hill allegedly stole.

According to police, Hill (who also goes to an 'alternative' school but whose disabilities are not noted in the article) got set off when the victim's mom contacted him via Facebook saying that it was time for her son to come home. Hill then demanded $300 for his return. Mom filed a missing person report and Hill reportedly beat the victim in the van.

On Tuesday, they went to the apartment where the two female suspects live. The two girls and a boyfriend joined Hill in terrorizing the victim for 4 to 5 hours before he escaped or was released.

All four suspects face two hate crime charges (in regards to the disability and the race taunting, I presume), along with other felony charges.

A man from San Francisco started a GoFundMe page for the victim and has raised $60k thus far.

Story: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...story.html

I'm foolish to be surprised by the godawful things humans do to other humans. Those young people are filthy animals who are no better than a rabid dog. I hope they pay a high price for their fuckedupness.