FOOD ALLERGIES

Do you have any?

Where the hell are they coming from? I ask because I don't recall ever hearing or reading about most of them, gluten for example.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Gluten free is a load of shit. I get itchy if I eat tomato acid, so in other words real tomato's. Tomato sauce fine. I used to get an itchy throat when I ate nuts but not now.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
It's good to see you have moved on from eating nuts to giving rim jobs. Not that either one sounds very enticing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
One can often combine the 2.
(01-08-2017, 08:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have any?

Where the hell are they coming from? I ask because I don't recall ever hearing or reading about most of them, gluten for example.

I'm allergic to spicy food. I LOVE it. Butt it gives me smelly farts.
I'm not allergic to anything.

All these people with their annoying allergies that were unheard of years ago. It's like one day out of the blue someone said they're allergic to gluten and now the whole fucking world is allergic to it.
(01-08-2017, 12:46 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not allergic to anything.

All these people with their annoying allergies that were unheard of years ago. It's like one day out of the blue someone said they're allergic to gluten and now the whole fucking world is allergic to it.

I have never agreed more...One of my pet peeves are health nuts (really extreme) and all this gluten free crap....just another reason to pay more for something.....and not due to celiac disease..
When i did some research from various sources, majority of reports indicated that gluten is actually healthy.....
Everything is OK in moderation except pixi stix.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I feel sorry for anyone with a penis allergy. They're everywhere. I wonder if inoculation therapy might help.
(01-08-2017, 08:22 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I feel sorry for anyone with a penis allergy. They're everywhere. I wonder if inoculation therapy might help.
Jerking my penis until spits seems to help my penis allergy.
(01-08-2017, 08:22 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: I feel sorry for anyone with a penis allergy.

I lied when I said I wasn't allergic to anything. I don't care to see another one of those ugly suckers as long as I live.
I read that as split.
(01-08-2017, 04:14 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 12:46 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not allergic to anything.

I have never agreed more...One of my pet peeves are health nuts (really extreme) and all this gluten free crap....just another reason to pay more for something.....and not due to celiac disease..
When i did some research from various sources, majority of reports indicated that gluten is actually healthy.....
It is healthy. But I love that retards pay way too much for this vegan gluten free low sodium nut free fuckin free range shit cas it means they are supporting the economy more so I can support it less. Yes, go gluten free EVERYONE!!! Pay $10 for your loaf of bread so I can pay 99 cents for mine. Keep my taxes and food bill low!!!
(01-08-2017, 11:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: I read that as split.

I read that as spliff.