Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm surrounded
Dammit.

I like my toilet humor.

Oh look an Adam Sandler marathon! I'm saved! Thank you Jebus!
(01-09-2017, 07:32 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 07:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 09:09 PM)sally Wrote: I imagine it's a gay person, I learned it from my teenage/young adult kids. My son yelled at my daughter to get the fuck out of his room because she broke his ear phones and she slammed the door and said "whatever, gayfer".

Oh. I thought you were making a corny joke like:
Did you remember to pick up the henway? What's a henway? About 2 pounds.

My office manager loves those type of corny jokes. He used that joke on the two new girls after they got back from orientation.

Don't think it's PC to say Orientation anymore, nitwit.

By the way, I'm really sorry for saying you weren't as interesting as the new guy.

Please, please tell us more stories about how you're 'this close' to dressing up like a woman and going out in public, or how you pooped in the women's bathroom at work and chuckled as some poor, unfortunate gal stumbled in there and discovered the present you left.

Please.

I can't take the other guy:gal anymore.

What's wrong with saying orientation?
We still call it that where I work.
MS is probably just butthurt that people always inquire about HIS orientation.
(01-09-2017, 08:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: MS is probably just butthurt that people always inquire about HIS orientation.

LGBT & Q ba-by!

I put the questioning/queer in Q!

HotD, for instance, could be wearing nothing but a Vic's bra and g-string right next to me, and it wouldn't phase me in the least.

Now, dress Clanger up like that and I'm gonna be Questioning for damn sure.
Well speaking of not being PC and corny, i have a joke which covers both.

Do you know why the insane asylum flooded? No, why?
Someone yelled. "peanuts."
hah That was pretty funny for a corny joke.
I told it to my husband just out of the blue and he didn't get it at first and then when he did get it he said he's too tired for my little jokes. Grouchy bastard. Oh well, I thought it was funny.
(01-09-2017, 10:27 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well speaking of not being PC and corny, i have a joke which covers both.

I laughed; my niece did too (after I explained it to her).

Here's one her psychology teacher told her last semester.

How does a paranoid schizophrenic find his way out of the forest? How?
He follows the psycho path.
(01-09-2017, 08:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: MS is probably just butthurt that people always inquire about HIS orientation.

LGBT & Q ba-by!

I put the questioning/queer in Q!

HotD, for instance, could be wearing nothing but a Vic's bra and g-string right next to me, and it wouldn't phase me in the least.

Now, dress Clanger up like that and I'm gonna be Questioning for damn sure.

If only Victoria's Secret made stuff in plus sizes....*sigh*

Thank god adoreme.com does though. So don't worry MWS, a sexy lingerie photo shoot Miss Clang style is coming your way spring/summer 2017.

(I'll try to keep it under 100 pics this time)
(01-09-2017, 11:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 10:27 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Well speaking of not being PC and corny, i have a joke which covers both.

I laughed; my niece did too (after I explained it to her).

Here's one her psychology teacher told her last semester.

How does a paranoid schizophrenic find his way out of the forest? How?
He follows the psycho path.

hahhah and no one had to explain it to me...tell your husband, I think he is grumpy, too....
(01-09-2017, 12:02 PM)sally Wrote: I have no idea what it is. I thought maybe it was cock or something. Like a cock muncher.
It means idiot. Like when someone does something stupid you say what a massive cho. You massive cho!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-10-2017, 12:46 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 12:02 PM)sally Wrote: I have no idea what it is. I thought maybe it was cock or something. Like a cock muncher.
It means idiot. Like when someone does something stupid you say what a massive cho. You massive cho!
It means taint.
(01-09-2017, 07:48 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: There. ^ That's more like it!

Hey, Mr Nosy! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Going to a five course beer dinner on January 30th. My brother won it from gotbeer.com. First course is a Scotch egg. Never had it before, only seen it on shows like Top Chef and MasterChef.
Scotch eggs are pretty damn good, especially after a few beers. We go to this English pub every time we're in Tampa and they make the best ones I've had. Everything they make there is excellent actually.