Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AGREE OR DISAGREE?
[Image: melinda.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
douchbaggery

There is nothing wrong with the middle america thinking
This is Exactly why they lost, the left Still thinks they are right and we are wrong rather than accepting the fact that we do not all think as they do and that that is neither right nor wrong
It IS all about the money. I say that because the little city I am from gave IBM a huge incentive [tax break] to move in. We remodeled [roof to basement] the building for them to use. City council was told that there would be huge job opportunity's . Then IBM thanked us by filling those jobs with out of toners. Ate up the tax breaks and when they ended they packed up and moved on to they next city. They played us like a fiddle, took our gifts and walked out when we were of no use to them. Its all about the $$$$$
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure who she is talking to. A bunch of liberals about what she thinks about the mid west or people from the mid west. Either way she deserves the brush off for talking out her ass. Self serving twat that's for sure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think she's right about no one WANTING to live in a shithole filled with a bunch of racist, violent, and/or misogynist dipshits.

Well, with the exception of people who are racist, violent, and/or misogynist dipshits themselves.
I don't blame her. She would end up being the only racist, violent, and/or misogynist dipshit in town, it would be lonely.
That makes no sense, Maggot, unless you have a specific shithole in mind which happens to be a safe, stimulating, diverse place to live AND you happen to know that Byerley is a violent, racist, misogynist.

You don't support racism, violence or misogny, do you?

If not, why so defensive?
I'm sure most corporations have an entirely different list of priorities as to where they locate their businesses. If you "fixed up" a racist, bigoted town somewhere out in Timbuktu, one little barrier might be mass transportation in to or out of said location, or the location of the nearest airport, or housing for it's employees, energy resources and on and on....

Fucking idiot. I don't think he passed Business 1 at his community college.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-09-2017, 06:32 PM)username Wrote: I'm sure most corporations have an entirely different list of priorities as to where they locate their businesses. If you "fixed up" a racist, bigoted town somewhere out in Timbuktu, one little barrier might be mass transportation in to or out of said location, or the location of the nearest airport, or housing for it's employees, energy resources and on and on....

Fucking idiot. I don't think he passed Business 1 at his community college.

The fucking idiot is a she.

And, she didn't say that education, technology, and tolerance were the only things that would invite more business investment or get more people to relocate to what she considers 'shitholes'.

She said that without progress in those areas, people won't be motivated to move to such locales. I think she's right about that; young and bright people tend to wanna leave places that are stagnant socially and non-stimulating, not flock to them.

I also agree with her that big business-minded people aren't likely to invest in areas where the population isn't educated/skilled to perform the jobs. That's a problem in the U.S.; one that's causing businesses to have to import skilled labor and one that contributes to outsourcing.

But...........I also think she probably has a much broader definition of 'racist' and 'stupid' than do I and she comes across as an annoying asshole.
Can you repost the img?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(01-14-2017, 08:25 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Can you repost the img?

Does this help?

[Image: melinda.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Birds of a feather tend to flock together. My limited experience in shit hole towns are that there's a mass majority in most everything: politics, religion and often race and bias.

We once stopped in a fairly small town (not tiny) for a drink at a local bar. If looks could kill. Finally one old timer chimed in "Are ya' fer us or 'gainst us?". Turns out my husband was unknowingly wearing a jacket with the colors of an opposing high school football team that had kicked their team's ass that night.

I had family in the area. Soon as I said my Grandpa's name, and my husband took off the jacket, all was well.

I think change is a trickle down process. As people change their views (and a new generation grows up), change will occur from more populated, urban areas down. To wish otherwise is nice but foolhardy. Look at Maggot for God's sake. If he isn't stuck in the mid 1900's, I don't know who is. He's probably got a switch and doesn't even worry about his kids calling CPS like some of us do.
Commando Cunt Queen
hah Well I DO still have a landline, and my numbers listed in the phone book.