cologne/ perfume
I don't really like it, but while shopping for Christmas presents I found two that don't give me a headache.

Clinique Happy for women. Not too strong and smells clean. I bought it for myself.

Bvlgari Black for men. Sandlewood, reminds me of a sexy black man gussied up for church. You just want to eat that old black bastard up.

What do you like?
Cinnabar by Estes Lauder....worn it for years...it is spicy and (since Oriental is no longer PC) asian smelling, or maybe exotic is a good word for it.....not spicy in Mexican sense....oh dear....now i don't know how to describe it.....
(01-10-2017, 12:42 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Cinnabar by Estes Lauder....worn it for years...it is spicy and (since Oriental is no longer PC) asian smelling, or maybe exotic is a good word for it.....not spicy in Mexican sense....oh dear....now i don't know how to describe it.....

If you ever go to Dillards try their samples of Origins Ginger stuff. Everything from perfume to lotions. It's nice and sounds similar to what you described. Spicy and a hint of Asian. I bought some for my mom for Christmas one year and that's what she always asked for since.

Mmmmm sandalwood. I always have the bizarre urge to follow whoever is wearing it.

I don't use perfume much anymore because I'm usually covered in body lotion that has its own nice scent. I started having a hard time finding it so when I did find it I bought a box full, I figure I have enough to last years now. I hope this stuff has a long shelf life.

[Image: 5022392?%24detail%24]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I bought something called Raylon in Bosnia. Its the weirdest perfume I've ever smelt. If you see it buy it.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Fuel for Life by Diesel is my favorite. It's light musk and Jasmine.
When I walk past the perfume kiosk in the mall I always start sneezing uncontrollably. That's all I got thank you in advance.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Do any of you keep something in your vehicle to keep it smelling nice?

CluckCluckCluck
I used to work with a woman who had on so much perfume, that when she stood in one spot for a few minutes, she would leave a puddle on that spot! hah

(Thank God, it did smell nice though)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-10-2017, 05:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yep, a Febreze air freshener clipped on to the A/C vent. Smells Guooood!

Would any of you tell a stranger they smell good. I would and I have.
(01-10-2017, 05:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, and Yes.

My farts.
(01-10-2017, 05:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No. That seems too weird a question to ask. Even a potential girlfriend.
(01-10-2017, 12:36 AM)sally Wrote: I don't really like it, but while shopping for Christmas presents I found two that don't give me a headache.

Clinique Happy for women. Not too strong and smells clean. I bought it for myself.

Bvlgari Black for men. Sandlewood, reminds me of a sexy black man gussied up for church. You just want to eat that old black bastard up.

What do you like?

Axe body spray.
What about during pretend time? You don't like something a little more womanly?
(01-10-2017, 07:44 PM)sally Wrote: What about during pretend time? You don't like something a little more womanly?

I was always worried the pheromones in the perfume might attract unwanted male attention. But that's back when I wrongly assumed I was more passable than I actually am, so I guess I could try wearing perfume.

Done that many times, Usually I get a nice smile and a Thank You.
I have been wearing Animale, Animale for years
Used to be pretty pricy, not so much any more.
I still like it though and will stick with it until I run up on something I like better
(01-10-2017, 05:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]
Mmmmm sandalwood. I always have the bizarre urge to follow whoever is wearing it.

You would like Bvlgari Black then. My husband won't wear it so I spray it on myself. It smells so good and I normally don't like cologne, it makes me nauseated. This stuff I could smell forever.