My Brown Belt Board Break
I'm number one in the number two business.
(03-26-2017, 06:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm number one in the number two business.

You should probably get that checked out by a doctor. Pooping too much isn't healthy.
That's really cool Six!! Exceptional.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thanks Y'all

Do you feel righteous, Six? This is a pretty big deal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That might be a good word for it. I have not had a real goal or a destination for my life in a couple yea. All the job and personal bullshit has been hard. Taekwondo has been a Huge benefit aside from getting healthy again after the back surgery. Its been good for my head and now I have a goal. I want that Championship so I am going after it.
(03-27-2017, 09:06 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I want that Championship so I am going after it.

Go, Six, go! May the force be with you!
Been a while since last update on this one
I did not win the championship, stuff happened and my head was not where it needed to be and I got beat, no excuses.
So after Brown Belt is Red Belt, then Red with Black Stripe, then Black over Red
And finally after a million punches, jumps, kicks and sore feet this can happen
[Image: IMG_2504_zpserlpjuxe.jpg]

There is a video of my award and a speech

Then after the award I had a little something more...

She said Yes
Congrats Six! On both accounts! 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-05-2017, 02:14 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Then after the award I had a little something more...

She said Yes

Oh...my...God! Ahahaha! Six! Wow. I did not see that coming. I knew you were very happy and you had a good thing going but I did not see this coming. Congratulations, man, that is very cool. Down on one knee and everythin'. Yowzers. I'm so happy for you, honey. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Congrats. She looks tiny, I guess she's not nicknamed Mouse for nothing.
WoW! You smooth operator! Thats great! How's it feel to be on top of the world?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Congrats, Six!
I'm really happy for you Six. You got figuratively punched in the gut not that long ago, kept your head high and focused on moving forward............and now you seem to be in a great place. Congratulations.
Thanks folks, really happy about all this