My Brown Belt Board Break
(01-29-2017, 10:51 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: How much is that in Kg please?

Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor not a mathematician!
I thought you were a pedophillian. Ill go add it up myself. But I had better not have a fat wife in this scenario.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-29-2017, 11:04 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I thought you were a pedophillian. Ill go add it up myself. But I had better not have a fat wife in this scenario.

No, I'm not a pedophillian. I don't even exercise that much.

I never said she was fat. (just old, buttfaced, and neglected).
Is 90 lbs fat? I don't know and cant be fucked looking it up.
(01-30-2017, 12:42 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Is 90 lbs fat? I don't know and cant be fucked looking it up.

For you yes, Fat Jewhead.
If I'm going to be a fat jew can I be one who arranged marriages a hot young wife?
(01-30-2017, 05:21 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: If I'm going to be a fat jew can I be one who arranged marriages a hot young wife?

No. Your wife will still be buttfaced and old. Your fate can not be altered. The Bald Fuck Prophecies have foretold it.
My husband tests for his black soon. How long did it take you Six? My husband doesn't get any points for just showing up and he's worked his ass off to get where he is. Tests are 6-8 hrs straight, two days in a row and they're only offered 2-3 times a year. Anyway, I know a young kid who got a brown belt at an unscrupulous dojo in about 2 years. So, how long and roughly how many days a week did you study?
Commando Cunt Queen
I am in there average 3 days a week for 2 to 3 hrs. Its taken me 17 months to get here.
I don't get points for showing up either. By the time I leave my uniform is soaked to the point of sweat dripping from the ends of my belt and there are wet spots on the mats every where I have been.
With another year of busting ass I should be close to ready to test for Black
Actually I will test Out of Red to get to Black. Then a couple more years to get to 2nd degree, don't know if I will even be physically to do that. It requires a LOT of agility and with the joint injuries and nerve damage I am not the mountain goat I used to be
Good on ya, those gnarled mitts look like they could tear apart phonebooks. (2016 not 1996)
I have gnarled mitts? Damn, guess I need a manicure
Yesterday was an exceedingly good day for me. I had another tournament in FtLauderdale, this was a points tournament which meant it counted. I got more points added to my score which will improve my standing in the state, currently I am 5th in the state.
Probably bump to 4th after this one.
I won 1st in all 3 of my events! First time I have swept my ring! I couldn't believe it.
The #2 and #3 guys in the state were there and I kicked their asses Again.
The State Championship is a points race and I don't have enough time or points opportunities to win, But I DO have enough points to get an invitation to District, that will be all the top 10 points winners from all over the southeast. Thats my goal, a win at District, I want that Championship Jacket and my name in the book.
I got my Black Stripe on my Red belt last week, 1 more color bet to go then Black maybe by the end of the year.
[Image: File%20Mar%2026%209%2018%2016%20AM_zpsx76ddbjr.jpeg]
[Image: File%20Mar%2026%209%2050%2030%20AM_zpsdq3rvn4r.jpeg]
(03-26-2017, 09:52 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I won 1st in all 3 of my events!

What an accomplishment! Let's celebrate! Congratulations, Six!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's very cool, Six. Congratulations!
Congrats, there's some grilled kielbasa and onion sandwiches in the food thread. And a beer.
NICE Six, congrats! 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Congrats, Six!

Do you throw out your medals/trophies if you get anything other than first place? My friend just one 3rd place in a Pickleball Tournament and his partner said he throws out any medal/trophy that isn't first place. What an egotistical asshole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickleball

I used to think that coming in second only meant I was the first to lose but I also vomited everything I ate too so I had a really crappy mindset back then.
Yes I keep all of them probably will until I get too many to keep up with. The medallions don't take up a lot of space so they can go in a small box eventually, the trophies can get a little ridiculous, but only 2 of those so far. Even 2nd or 3rd means I beat Somebody

Everyone should feel proud of their accomplishments regardless of where they place. I always applaud even those people I see coming in dead last in their marathons.