Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING

(01-19-2017 11:27 PM)sally Wrote:  It depends on how many days prior you've taken off. If you've only taken 1 or 2 for legitimate purposes I'd say it's ok. You've been working there for quite a while now. If you're one of those guys who calls in constantly and even resorts to lying about a family member dying this could be the last straw and cost you.

Well I do have a reputation for taking off an extra day or two every other holiday or so. (We had Monday off for MLK day and he said he was expecting me to say I had off Tuesday and Wednesday) But then again my office manager (jokingly?) did say that's what makes me a State worker. It would probably be a bigger issue if/when I get back on the phones. I'm just doing paperwork nowadays after my meltdown after one week on the phones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
01-19-2017 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

Just go to fucking work. That's my advice. You might get something that sounds better over in Maggot's thread, but not likely.

01-20-2017 12:18 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Yeah, some poor bastard won't get his title because you're throwing frisbees at the moon while wearing size 44 silk panties.

01-20-2017 12:42 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Yeah, suck it up and go to work Clang. Sounds like you could use some brownie points.

Then, drink like a fish tomorrow night; alcohol is a natural antibiotic and, bonus, also a pretty effective pain killer.

Stop drinking and start taking your prescribed antibiotics and painkillers on Saturday morning and rest all weekend so you can be at work again bright and early Monday morning.

01-20-2017 12:43 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Sally is there a product out there that will pop a zit in that area of the back that's unreachable? Claw hammers don't work so well.

01-20-2017 01:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I bet Clang would be more than happy to pop it for you.

01-20-2017 03:03 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Duct tape!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
01-20-2017 03:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Great idea, duct tape them together.

01-20-2017 03:43 PM

sally Away
sally

You'll need tongs, a cotton ball and some muriatic acid. Dip the cotton ball in the acid and use the tongs to apply it to the pimple. You'll be good as new within a second or two.

01-20-2017 03:52 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.

01-20-2017 04:52 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

All of you fuckers are wrong, ask a question in an ask a question thread and this is the kind of dumbassed replies I get, muriatic acid, duct tape, get Clang to do it WTF?. I now realize I can just take off my shirt and wipe it on any corner in the house. Bears do it because its n a t u r a l.

01-20-2017 05:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(01-20-2017 04:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.

Have you flipped your lid again? WTF does all that even mean?

01-20-2017 05:20 PM

sally Away
sally

(01-20-2017 04:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.

That's beyond my expertise Aussie, in fact I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I deal more with things like pimples, rotten teeth and cooking French fries. Which reminds me I forgot to answer Maggot's question.

Just fry them in regular old vegetable oil. If you're using real potatoes cut from scratch the trick is to par-fry them first at about 350 for maybe 5-7 minutes ( you don't want much color on them) and then layer them on parchment paper and stick them in the freezer for about an hour. When you fry them the second time they'll come out perfectly golden and crispy.

01-20-2017 05:23 PM

sally Away
sally

Ha ha I was posting at the same time as Maggot. Well Aussie it looks like you're going to have to find someone else who knows what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe Duchess.

01-20-2017 05:24 PM