Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING

Duct tape!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Great idea, duct tape them together.
You'll need tongs, a cotton ball and some muriatic acid. Dip the cotton ball in the acid and use the tongs to apply it to the pimple. You'll be good as new within a second or two.
Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.
All of you fuckers are wrong, ask a question in an ask a question thread and this is the kind of dumbassed replies I get, muriatic acid, duct tape, get Clang to do it WTF?. I now realize I can just take off my shirt and wipe it on any corner in the house. Bears do it because its n a t u r a l.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-20-2017, 04:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.

Have you flipped your lid again? WTF does all that even mean?
(01-20-2017, 04:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ok Sal, cop this. It's 2017 I'm feeling strong and empowered i am in dont fuck with me mode. You'll lose bigtime. So I was jerked around last year and used for work politics for a man. Will it come full circle or does the cunt get away with it.

That's beyond my expertise Aussie, in fact I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I deal more with things like pimples, rotten teeth and cooking French fries. Which reminds me I forgot to answer Maggot's question.

Just fry them in regular old vegetable oil. If you're using real potatoes cut from scratch the trick is to par-fry them first at about 350 for maybe 5-7 minutes ( you don't want much color on them) and then layer them on parchment paper and stick them in the freezer for about an hour. When you fry them the second time they'll come out perfectly golden and crispy.
Ha ha I was posting at the same time as Maggot. Well Aussie it looks like you're going to have to find someone else who knows what the fuck you're talking about. Maybe Duchess.
(01-19-2017, 07:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: Why do woman show lots of cleavage and act pissed when you look?

Because they're assholes.

I gave her the best advice eons ago.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Why is my poop brown when I never eat anything brown?
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(01-20-2017, 06:43 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Why is my poop brown when I never eat anything brown?

If you get some art paint and mix the colors up you always get something that resembles shit. Different shades of brown are the easiest to make using other colors.
You're pretty good at this, better than my hairy ass. (on the flip side it doesn't take much to be better than my hairy ass)
What first attracts you to men, and why?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-20-2017, 08:30 PM)Carsman Wrote: What first attracts you to men, and why?

I like when men go out of there way to open a door for me or carry something for me or buy me a drink at a bar or help me if my car is broke down(which hasn't happened in years) stuff like that. I'm not one of those women's lib bitches, I like being treated like a damsel in distress. Preferably by a man with rugged good looks.

Maybe it's because I've been married to the opposite for so many years. I could be dying of hypothermia and that bastard wouldn't even lend me his jacket. He'd leave me for dead face down in the snow.
Where the hell is that chugga chugga boom, chugga chugga boom music coming from?
(01-20-2017, 09:55 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:30 PM)Carsman Wrote: What first attracts you to men, and why?

I like when men go out of there way to open a door for me or carry something for me or buy me a drink at a bar or help me if my car is broke down(which hasn't happened in years) stuff like that. I'm not one of those women's lib bitches, I like being treated like a damsel in distress. Preferably by a man with rugged good looks.

Maybe it's because I've been married to the opposite for so many years. I could be dying of hypothermia and that bastard wouldn't even lend me his jacket. He'd leave me for dead face down in the snow.

My husband does all of that. It's actually annoying sometimes but I would never let him know that. Mine does every little thing for me making me feel fairly useless.
Why is Maggot's ass so very hairy?
(01-20-2017, 05:20 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Have you flipped your lid again? WTF does all that even mean?

So much for ask sally anything.
(01-20-2017, 11:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Why is Maggot's ass so very hairy?

He lives in a colder climate so over the years he started to grow an abnormal amount of hair all over his ass and balls due to his body's natural defense mechanism. No more of that I'm freezing my balls or ass off nonsense.