Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
(12-09-2018, 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: And he was thinking that vagina has seen me!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

There have been a couple of times when I've been at events where a guy or two I dated ended up being present.

I never felt awkward or thought about the fact that they'd seen all of me......................until 8 or 9 years ago when my best friend Kurt told me that  guys always picture and replay intimate times in their minds whenever they run into their exes.  

He was serious and he's a straight shooter, so I know he wasn't just fucking with me.  Then again, he's a dirty-minded mofo and men aren't all the same, in my experience.
(12-09-2018, 10:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: men aren't all the same

Thank Christ and baby Jesus too!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
HairOfTheDog Wrote:
BigMark Wrote:And he was thinking that vagina has seen me!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

There have been a couple of times when I've been at events where a guy or two I dated ended up being present.

I never felt awkward or thought about the fact that they'd seen all of me......................until 8 or 9 years ago when my best friend Kurt told me that  guys always picture and replay intimate times in their minds whenever they run into their exes.  

He was serious and he's a straight shooter, so I know he wasn't just fucking with me.  Then again, he's a dirty-minded mofo and men aren't all the same, in my experience.
Not a thing.
(12-10-2018, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 10:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: men aren't all the same

I have no memory of posting that and it was only yesterday. Oh gods. Sally, do I have early onset dementia? Or is that Alzheimer's?
Duchess Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
HairOfTheDog Wrote:men aren't all the same

I have no memory of posting that and it was only yesterday. Oh gods. Sally, do I have early onset dementia? Or is that Alzheimer's?
Or too much vino?
Too much pot. My husband's memory is shit and I think it's due to all the weed he's been smoking daily for years.
Sally, what is "reverse sear" in regards to meat?
I had to google it. I do roasts that way for Chicago style beef sandwiches, but I didn't realize there was an actual term for what I was doing, I thought I just came up with something clever. I cooked the roast in the oven first and then seared it in a hot pan afterwards. It does come out a perfect medium rare. Apparently it works great with steaks too. I had no idea.
I asked because I came across that expression while reading about prime rib. I don't think I should be trusted with such an expensive cut of meat. Could you come up here and handle all that for me? Thanks!
(12-18-2018, 05:57 AM)Duchess Wrote: I asked because I came across that expression while reading about prime rib. I don't think I should be trusted with such an expensive cut of meat. Could you come up here and handle all that for me? Thanks!

I'm not Sally but, The easiest way to handle that is in a restaurant! hah  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

With both hands.
I fucked up and overcooked the christmas dinner prime rib before so I shouldn't be trusted with it either.
Meh. It was just something I was thinking about doing for a small group of my friends the week between Christmas & New Years.
It's quite simple really. It doesn't need any seasoning other than salt and pepper and you just pop it in the oven. As long as you don't think you're to good for a thermometer and don't get drunk and forget about it, it should be fine.
I have a meat thermometer and I don't drink. However, I am easily distracted in the kitchen, probably because I don't ever really want to be there but I'd make an effort for my close friends.
I get distracted in the kitchen if there are people in there talking to me, which is usually the case during holidays. How am I supposed to concentrate when Uncle Bill keeps telling me about his gout.
Sally, today I bought this cheese log type thing, it's wrapped in prosciutto. What would you do with it? 
...and just so you know, I'm waiting for you to answer, please do so before 3:02. That's what time I have until I need to checkout in order to pick up by 8AM tomorrow. Thanks!
What do you mean what do you do with it? Its already prepared. Slice it up and serve it with fruit, crackers and wine. Or just shove it up your ass.
I'll go with crackers! Thanks!