Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: ASK SALLY ANYTHING

That's in Miami a different country.

12-01-2017 09:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

We stayed at the Alexander hotel in Miami and I swear that bitch was haunted even though I don't really believe in that stuff. When we got to our room I opened the door and it was all dark in there except for a cigarette burning in an ashtray. I looked around, but no sign of anyone. Not a maid, not a maintenance man, nothing. It was probably 10 pm when we checked in. Then we heard weird noises all night that sounded like someone screaming from the duct work in the ceiling. My kids were scared shitless.

Nice hotel though. Beautiful pool and private beach.

12-01-2017 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

Well apparently it was real, everyone for miles heard it.

12-01-2017 10:46 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(12-01-2017 10:46 PM)sally Wrote:  Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

Yeah, I think I heard it, and I'm still in NE! hah Run1

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-02-2017 08:17 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

(12-01-2017 10:46 PM)sally Wrote:  Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

12-02-2017 10:50 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-01-2017 07:27 PM)Carsman Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 07:27 PM)sally Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 07:00 PM)username Wrote:  I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.

You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"

They retire to heaven, when they leave God's waiting room. hah

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

"You're a good person.....well mostly."

"Please wait here a millennia or so, while God dicks about and decides whether you should be admitted to Heaven."

Bullshit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-03-2017 01:53 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(12-03-2017 01:53 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:  
(11-30-2017 07:27 PM)sally Wrote:  You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

"Please wait here a millennia or so, while God dicks about and decides whether you should be admitted to Heaven."

Bullshit

I thought you went to a seminary for some time, is that what "they" teach? hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
12-03-2017 05:39 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(12-01-2017 10:46 PM)sally Wrote:  Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof.

That was you're head hitting the table when you fell asleep.

12-03-2017 10:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

Do you doubt your ears and sanity often?

If you're by yourself in a dark parking garage and you "think" you hear someone behind you....you're fucked. I'm telling you now "it's likely a killer, turn around and look, preferably with mace in hand (or keys between your fingers--something".

The End.

Commando Cunt Queen
12-03-2017 05:10 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-03-2017 05:39 AM)Carsman Wrote:  
(12-03-2017 01:53 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:  
(12-01-2017 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:  Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

Bullshit

I thought you went to a seminary for some time, is that what "they" teach? hah

No that ain't what they teach. I'm exercising that free will and free thought that is looking to become extinct under Donald Trump.

I didn't make it to seminary. I was rejected for being to meek and humble. So much for the meek inheriting the Earth.

12-03-2017 09:57 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

You're a geek and THEY my friend are inheriting the earth.

12-03-2017 10:12 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-03-2017 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote:  You're a geek and THEY my friend are inheriting the earth.

I'm a meek freak geek whose deek leeks.hah

12-03-2017 10:18 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

The country is split down the middle, like Clangs pants................I'm fairly drunk saying this and can only blame spiced rum and the little turtleneck things multiplying on the Foosball table . Good luck Tiger! Don't let the door smack you on the tail you miserable prick! And I thought User was fucked up.............

12-03-2017 11:11 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-03-2017 11:11 PM)Maggot Wrote:  The country is split down the middle, like Clangs pants.

Technically, don't all pants split down the middle into the two leg holes?119

12-04-2017 11:01 PM