Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
What's the point of asking Sally? Where the fuck is she?

Where is HoTD? Is she still moderator? Who are the moderators now?
(05-07-2019, 04:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's the point of asking Sally? Where the fuck is she?

Sally is around and so is HotD. We still have the same Mods, honey.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey I'm not a know-it-all, but I do know some shit.
Duch,

CCalby? One of my few life pleasures is blaming him for every technical issue that happens in Mock.
(05-07-2019, 05:11 PM)sally Wrote: Hey I'm not a know-it-all, but I do know some shit.

Sally, does "what goes around REALLY come around"? or do some people get away with everything?
(05-07-2019, 05:45 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: CCalby? One of my few life pleasures is blaming him for every technical issue that happens in Mock.

He still takes care of Mock, we were recently talking about that because he's done so for such a long time. Don't blame him for Mock's issues, I don't. I appreciate him taking care of our site.
(05-07-2019, 04:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: What's the point of asking Sally? Where the fuck is she?

Hey there aussie -- glad to see you.

I moved to Arizona at the beginning of the year and my mom has been here with me and my niece for about a month now. 

I think you had your mum living with you when you were here last.  Hope you, she and your daughter are all doing well.
I don't blame him, I know he is a great person and has been loyal to Mock, I am only kidding. He is like a first responder if anything goes awry. He has always been there for you. How would we cope without him? Just don't ever die.
(05-07-2019, 06:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't blame him, I know he is a great person and has been loyal to Mock, I am only kidding. He is like a first responder if anything goes awry. He has always been there for you. How would we cope without him? Just don't ever die.

Sorry! It went right over my head. ZoomZoom! 
(05-07-2019, 05:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 05:11 PM)sally Wrote: Hey I'm not a know-it-all, but I do know some shit.

Sally, does "what goes around REALLY come around"? or do some people get away with everything?

It's a nice dream to think what goes around comes around, but I don't think fate works that way. Bad things happen to very good people and good things happen to bad people.
Well guess miracles still do happen, it's good you finally showed up again Aussie! Nice to see you. 

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-07-2019, 06:28 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 05:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

It's a nice dream to think what goes around comes around, but I don't think fate works that way. Bad things happen to very good people and good things happen to bad people.
Like tornados and bad hospitals
(05-07-2019, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 06:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't blame him, I know he is a great person and has been loyal to Mock, I am only kidding. He is like a first responder if anything goes awry. He has always been there for you. How would we cope without him? Just don't ever die.

Sorry! It went right over my head. ZoomZoom! 
I mean that CCalby is a hero in Mock not a zero!

I pretend to blame him for stuff, but I am just joking. He is the one that takes Mock to the next level. He is a good person and we are all grateful for him. Thank you Conor.
(05-07-2019, 07:30 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I mean that CCalby is a hero in Mock not a zero!

hah    I know that now. I didn't detect your joking manner. My fault, not yours.
(05-07-2019, 04:46 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 04:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Aussiebitch I don't care if you're a flamming liberal that hates Trump and everything he touches, including his lunch. it does not matter to me, you can march in parades, do a protest eat nothing but peanut butter for years. Your political persuasion has nothing to do with anything to me. You will always be my Aussiebitch.  Loveis

Don't worry Maggot I would never block you. I feel sad for you, with all the evidence that has come out that your President has presented himself in such an unStatesman like manner. I have been looking after my mother who has Alzheimers disease. 

Maggot you will always be my whipping boy.

Ya know, when people get released from the nuthouse us normal people tend to try and soften their landing back into the real world by laying some pillows on the rocks so they don't hurt their ass when they fall from having their shoes on the wrong feet. When you pass that test us normal people usually let the nutcases try and walk on their own, keeping them away from water and sharp things like compassionate people do. Today waking up and reading these words of witless from your typpy type fingers sets a warm trickling down my leg and amplifys my memory of all the children that could have been born but were delegated to improving the color of the curtains. I have to say thank you for contributing towards my choice of ivory white to match the pillows. 
     The choice of subjects and discussions to add your obvious tooth brushing time observations to is certainly going to show the best of what you can give to the world. Especially when you spit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Damn dude.  hah
I feel sad for all of you stupid idiots, but I don't say it in a condescending way like Aussie does. She's actually very good at that.
Sally, why does one of my kitchen sinks drain smell musty & what can I do about it? I can't grind a lemon in it because this particular sink doesn't have a disposal like the other two.
Squeeze one of your douches in there, that should do the trick. You could also pour some bleach in there if you don't have a douche handy.