Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
And I agree with that person I quoted. I'm talking about the other people there lol.

Whenever anyone takes on the responsibility of a life they are neglectful if they don't do everything they should be doing in order to make that life flourish. It really ticks me off when pet owners are irresponsible. I'll cut a bitch.

Not really, but I want to!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The thing with the bird as a pet though is let them fly or not. I let her fly for a while, but she knocked herself out on the wall a few times. I only got her wings clipped enough that she can't take off across the room, but they're already growing back.

Maybe I should just let the damn bird fly back to Africa.
I never let my bird fly around the house. too much stuff to knock over and ceiling fans to navigate. Not to mention that they are notoriously desctuctive to curtains, blinds, books and anything else sitting around that is not bolted down and made of steel
Sally sends her kid up a tree to get the stupid bird.[Image: 16464841_719468028233557_5361820271630090240_a.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I thought it was interesting that the one person lets the birds out into her garden and they returned later in the day. I find that remarkable.

Sally, did you hear about the stingrays migrating through Tampa Bay? There were hundreds & hundreds of them. I know this isn't unusual to those of you who live there but to some of us who don't, the pix are pretty fuckin' cool.

I didn't here about that. It's common to see them here, but not that many.

I went snorkeling way out in the ocean in the keys once and there was one laying at the bottom of the sand that was the size of a BMW. It was kind of scary.
(07-04-2017, 10:35 AM)sally Wrote: I didn't here about that. It's common to see them here, but not that many.

I went snorkeling way out in the ocean in the keys once and there was one laying at the bottom of the sand that was the size of a BMW. It was kind of scary.

One of my brothers was telling me about it so I had to try and find a picture, I thought he was exaggerating. Heh. He wasn't. That's an incredible sight.

You have to do the stingray shuffle, Sally. Awink
Sally what does your barometer say?
Get the fuck out of here.
(09-09-2017, 10:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sally what does your barometer say?

12 or more beers can reduce your chances of giving a fuck.

Ahahahaha! You've got a great attitude, Sal.
(09-09-2017, 11:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-09-2017, 10:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sally what does your barometer say?

12 or more beers can reduce your chances of giving a fuck.

Its a cat 2 bitch, get out on your porch and smoke a butt.
Sally have you seen any snowbirds flocking?
My next door neighbor is a snowbird from NY, but I think he died because he always gets here right before Thanksgiving and I haven't seen him.
I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-30-2017, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.

You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.
Hi Sal, so how hot is it there now, I want to know if it's time to visit SNAKEland. ( I HATE SNAKES) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Amoebas are just hungry like a flea on a cat they're just looking for protein, it's a survival tactic. So if anyone from Cali or any other state wants to take a dip in an amoeba infested pond in south east Florida for a quick swim, I say let-em do what their natural instincts tell-em to do. Besides, when they are done maggots eat their brains if there's enough time. Maggots and amoebas have been in worse places. I can think of quite a few without even checking my watch.