Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

Well apparently it was real, everyone for miles heard it.
(12-01-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

Yeah, I think I heard it, and I'm still in NE! hah Run1
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-01-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: Also in Florida today..... there was a mystery sonic boom. It could have been NASA or fighter jets, but no confirmation. Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof. The dog freaked out and the bird had been acting weird way before it even happened. I went outside and looked up on the roof thinking maybe a tree or something fell and then I said fuck it and forgot all about it.

(12-01-2017, 07:27 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 03:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:27 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:00 PM)username Wrote: I've been watching Monsters Inside Me. Fuck Florida...you guys have some nasty things that can get inside you and eat your organs and stuff. I hope you use an insecticide. I think it has to be deet based or something to keep you safe but otherwise, don't blame me if you get a cross between a maggot and a piranha in your fat butt...that spreads to your fat head. Florida..if only people knew.

You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"

They retire to heaven, when they leave God's waiting room. hah

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

"You're a good person.....well mostly."

"Please wait here a millennia or so, while God dicks about and decides whether you should be admitted to Heaven."

Bullshit
(12-03-2017, 01:53 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:27 PM)sally Wrote: You know User, I've lived in fucking Florida for 40 frickin years, Ok? I don't need you to tell me what to watch out for. It's you dumbfucks from California that would come over here in August and jump in a brain eating amoeba infested lake.

Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

I want to laugh at that joke, but sally and Cassie (from Trollkingdom)are two of the smartest Floridians I ever met.

One of my co-workers is retiring to Florida next month. Which got me thinking "Old people retire to Florida, where do old Floridians retire to? Do they just stay put?"

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

"Please wait here a millennia or so, while God dicks about and decides whether you should be admitted to Heaven."

Bullshit

I thought you went to a seminary for some time, is that what "they" teach? hah

(12-01-2017, 10:46 PM)sally Wrote: Around 4:30 pm I was sitting in my office and I heard a loud thud like someone tossed a bag of bricks on my roof.

That was you're head hitting the table when you fell asleep.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Do you doubt your ears and sanity often?

If you're by yourself in a dark parking garage and you "think" you hear someone behind you....you're fucked. I'm telling you now "it's likely a killer, turn around and look, preferably with mace in hand (or keys between your fingers--something".

The End.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-03-2017, 05:39 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 01:53 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 02:27 PM)Donovan Wrote: Yeah, everybody knows Floridians got nothing to fear from a parasite that only eats brains.

Purgatory?

Doesn't exist.

Bullshit

I thought you went to a seminary for some time, is that what "they" teach? hah

No that ain't what they teach. I'm exercising that free will and free thought that is looking to become extinct under Donald Trump.

I didn't make it to seminary. I was rejected for being to meek and humble. So much for the meek inheriting the Earth.
You're a geek and THEY my friend are inheriting the earth.
(12-03-2017, 10:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: You're a geek and THEY my friend are inheriting the earth.

I'm a meek freak geek whose deek leeks.hah
The country is split down the middle, like Clangs pants................I'm fairly drunk saying this and can only blame spiced rum and the little turtleneck things multiplying on the Foosball table . Good luck Tiger! Don't let the door smack you on the tail you miserable prick! And I thought User was fucked up.............
(12-03-2017, 11:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: The country is split down the middle, like Clangs pants.

Technically, don't all pants split down the middle into the two leg holes?119
Sally what do you think they're doing to those ISIS guys they caught in Iraq? At this very moment. I'm thinking peeling their testicles but you might have a better idea.
(04-02-2017, 10:16 AM)sally Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 02:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Hey sally, is it weird that I have a major crush on Anthony Bourdain?

He's sort of depressed and sometimes self-absorbed when he should be grateful...... but I like his dry wit and his world outlook........ and the way he looks, laughs, thinks and moves. The man is working for me in a major way.

Maybe it's partly because I just traveled to India and Madagascar, ate amazing dishes for the first time, drank up, listened to native music, self-medicated, and learned a bunch of history with him in under 2 hours?

I don't think it's weird because I find him attractive too for all the same reasons.

He's up for grabs too, he split up with his wife who is an MMA fighter. So you won't have to worry about her beating the shit out of you if you sleep with him.

I don't think Bourdain was up for grabs for more than a minute. He'd been dating Asia Argento for about a year.

She's an actress/director, the daughter of a very famous Italian horror film director.

She's also been involved is some weird personal dramas, aside from being very edgy and one of Harvey Weinstein's first accusers. She said Weinstein raped her (orally) in Cannes when she was 20 and then she had a consensual relationship with him for 5 years.

Bourdain was one of the most vocal male #MeToo supporters and openly expressed his devotion and admiration for Argento. Bourdain gave her a job directing an episode of Parts Unknown as well.
Anyway, last month Argento took the mic at the Cannes Film Festival and told everyone again about how Weinstein raped her, which was reportedly not what the attendees were there for and didn't go over well. However, a French journalist praised her and published her speech in his paper.

The day before Bourdain killed himself, the Daily Mail published pics of Argento walking hand-in-hand and hugging the journalist while Bourdain was away on location. A couple of hours before he was found dead, Argento posted a "Fuck Everyone -- you know who you are" comment and a Sid Vicious (Bourdain's favorite) t-shirt. She removed the post right after the news of his death was announced.

[Image: burdain-asia.jpg]

Now, I'm seeing a lot of comments by Bourdain fans blaming Argento, in full or part, for pushing him over the edge. I don't know if there's a shred of truth to that speculation, but French police are reportedly investigating the circumstances of his suicide.

I just know I'm gonna miss new episodes and adventures. Smiley_emoticons_slash I watched a couple of episodes of Parts Unknown late last night. Anthony Bourdain really was a great observer and story teller. I would have loved to break bread with him.

So Sally, do you ever go to the beach, and if so, are you a one piece?

Many people say suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness.

I don’t know if I buy that completely.

For those like Spade and Bourdain who are leaving teenage children behind, I really am at a loss to understand why/how they could do it. However, their depression and mental illness must be at a level I just can’t comprehend.

My wife and I really enjoyed his travel show as well. So baffling to think this guy was fighting so many demons while appearing to be enjoying life.
Suicide is dumb unless you are suffering a debilitating disease. And truthfully it would be better if self euthanasia were legalized so people didn't have to be so goddamn messy about it. That's the traumatic part. The sufferer is forced to keep their pain secret, and leave much of their mess for loved ones to clean up. If a person could access end of life services it would be a lot easier to allow family to grieve without the trauma of wiping up blood and shit and bodies.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Suicide is such a painful thing for the loved ones left behind. The person doing the dead don't realize what they are actually doing to those that love them. Like MS said, an act of selfishness.
Its ben 20 years since my little Brother put a sawed off shotgun to his chest and blew his heart out of his back and I think of that act every day. I often think of what he may have done with his life. The hardest thing I have ever done is to be the strong member of the family and hold my parents up as they buried their son.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
This is something he said in an interview with People Magazine. He knew it was selfish so I guess he was suffering a debilitating disease. You must be to tie a bathrobe belt around your neck and hang yourself in the bathroom. This is one celebrity death that got to me a little.

"There have been times, honestly, in my life that I figured, ‘I’ve had a good run — why not just do this stupid thing, this selfish thing… jump off a cliff into water of indeterminate depth,'" Bourdain told the magazine.

He added, "In retrospect, I don’t know that I would do that today — now that I’m a dad or reasonably happy."