Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ASK SALLY ANYTHING
(06-11-2018, 10:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Many people say suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness.
... I really am at a loss to understand why/how they could do it.

[Image: 69d7370d9965599cf96ff804a162805a.gif]http://picasion.com/

And Now We Will Never Know
[Image: aa72a77bbbbb3ac80fe2381dc9e1eed1.gif]http://picasion.com/
You have somewhat of a little mean streak, Zero.
(06-11-2018, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote: You have somewhat of a little mean streak, Zero.

Sally, I was thinking that my last chop was a little over-the-top. I hesitated posting it and then I decided "Mock" is where things like this belong. Sometimes a sacrifice of good taste is made for the sake of the perceived humor. Timing is important too. Too soon comes to mind. Roseanne Barr and Joan Rivers come to mind also.

[Image: il_fullxfull.639145573_pxal.jpg?version=0]
I suppose you're right. I guess. I don't know.

So Sal, are you a one piece?hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't wear a bathing suit at all. When I was young and hot men couldn't take their eyes off me and it made me feel uncomfortable and now I'm old and fat and still feel uncomfortable. I wear shirts and a tank top.
Yeah, hot men couldn't keep their eyes off of you.
No, I meant when I was young and good looking that yucky old dudes would be creeping on me. Now I'm old and fat and the only time anyone would stare at me is to think to themselves that this woman shouldn't be wearing a bathing suit without a cover up. So it's a lose lose situation and the story of why I don't wear a bathing suit.

What do you wear to the beach, Cars and BM? Thongs?
Yes, I just use my shoelace.
I was going to buy a speedo to go swimming this summer, but I'm too fat.
I think they call that a speedon't.
(06-13-2018, 11:00 AM)sally Wrote: No, I meant when I was young and good looking that yucky old dudes would be creeping on me. Now I'm old and fat and the only time anyone would stare at me is to think to themselves that this woman shouldn't be wearing a bathing suit without a cover up. So it's a lose lose situation and the story of why I don't wear a bathing suit.

What do you wear to the beach, Cars and BM? Thongs?

Actually I wear long boxer trunks, as well as a men's "Sun protective" swim tee shirt! And SPF 50 or better on all exposed skin.
My uncle and a friend always in the SUN, died of melanoma!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(06-13-2018, 06:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I was going to buy a speedo to go swimming this summer, but I'm too fat.

Regardless of size, no man should ever, and I mean ever, be strutting around in a speedo. Nononono
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-14-2018, 10:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 06:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I was going to buy a speedo to go swimming this summer, but I'm too fat.

Regardless of size, no man should ever, and I mean ever, be strutting around in a speedo. Nononono

Ok.:(

Guess I'll just have to tuck myself into a plus size bikini instead this summer.
(06-15-2018, 05:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Guess I'll just have to tuck myself into a plus size bikini instead this summer.

That's a much more attractive look than a speedo, honey. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-15-2018, 05:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 05:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Guess I'll just have to tuck myself into a plus size bikini instead this summer.

That's a much more attractive look than a speedo, honey. Smiley_emoticons_smile

But its still less attractive than the swim dress I modelled for you guys. That definitely flattens and hides a lot of the fat.

Sally, I thought you were at the Magic Kingdom again. I have friends going down in August. I tried to tell them what August in Florida is like but noooo, they fail to understand. I believe they think I'm exaggerating.
The Magic Kingdom is going to be packed in like sardines and they're going to feel like they just walked into hell. It's going to be hotter than the devil's dick out there.
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5a8f46e96b77786c49a003d5]