Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TURMOIL IN THE UKRAINE / RUSSIA AGGRESSION
The Whitehouse after much dekibarion and soul searching just authorised a one time payment to the victims of $700, that is not a typo and that money could be better used fighting that evil satan named Putin. And while we are at it FUCK DONALD TRUMP!
(08-15-2023, 01:06 PM)BigMark Wrote: The Whitehouse after much dekibarion and soul searching just authorised a one time payment to the victims of $700, that is not a typo and that money could be better used fighting that evil satan named Putin. And while we are at it FUCK DONALD TRUMP!

C'mon, man!

It's $700 per household!  That's all Bidenomics can muster for racist US citizens . . . $1.9M. 

Golly . . . I wonder what are illegal border crossers receive in comparison to that paltry sum?

Love the quick response and compassion, Slow Joe!
Quick review of government data (annual cost of benefits to illegals and their children [minus any offset in taxes paid by illegals] divided by number of US taxpayers) yields the amount that US taxpayers pay for illegals: 

> $10,000 per illegal and child.

Nice!

Maybe they can be shipped to Maui and offset the generosity of the US taxpayer and rebuild for free.

Sweat equity, amigos . . . sweat equity.
dekibarion?   hah
A Russian missile hit a police station overnight and I saw rescuers pulling bloodied people from the rubble and I think how awful, and then they pulled a frightened dog out from under the debris and I want to wail like an old black lady SAVE THE DOG OH MY GAWDS SAVE THE DOG.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes! Let's worry about Ukraine!
(09-11-2023, 10:42 AM)cannongal Wrote: Yes!  Let's worry about Ukraine!

You know . . . I coulda sworn that our military experts said once Russia invaded, Ukraine wouldn't last two weeks.

That causes me greater worry . . . idiots running our own defense forces.

Fuck Ukraine and their border war.

Not our circus . . . not our monkey.
On Russian state TV Putin thanked American republican lawmakers for blocking aide to Ukraine.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We should never of helped them, that's NATO's job if they want to help.
(12-08-2023, 10:01 AM)Duchess Wrote: On Russian state TV Putin thanked American republican lawmakers for blocking aide to Ukraine.

Could you explain how sending weapons to Ukraine has benefitted it's citizens?

Ukraine is a train wreck and will likely never fully recover. Is that an acceptable price to pay for "defending democracy"?
The leader of the Ukraine is one of the bravest most courageous men on Earth.

Putin is the biggest chickenshit that ever lived. A coward in his office with his looooooong desk. What a weirdo.