Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
aussiefriend Away
Mocker

RE: THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

He didn't win the election Maggotyboo he stole it. Big difference in a democracy. Surely you have some relatives that fought for your freedom. This guy is an imposter. People are angry and upset they're hurt because they love their country. This guy is ruining it by betraying the US to the Russians. It's not on, he must go. You can still be Republican and proud but don't be a fool save that for the halfwits in here.

01-01-2018 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-01-2018 11:44 AM)Maggot Wrote:  Well.............I could pull a few quotes from this thread or..............
I could quote a bunch of celebrities Rossie comes to mind or..........
I could pick almost any Democratic underground thread or.........
I could take a picture of the flaming Lib at work that I like to get going or...
I could pick out a few articles from Newsweek,The cheat sheet, Yahoo, esquire, Huffington post, Pop sugar...................pick one or two

There are many, quite a few actually. It's not just Trump the group think wagon goes after.....no,no its anyone that voted Trump they are the most hateful people in the world ....Right?

Sure, there are some very vocal and pissed off extremists on the left and some stupid articles and spewings by the left-leaning media. But, that doesn't answer my question.

You often stereotype and categorize "Democrats" as hateful crazy people. That's certainly not any more true than the characterizations of all "Republicans" as racist warmongers, like some extremists on the left paint them.

For years, extremists on the right have ACTUALLY been spewing hate and bullshit about the government (before their candidate was elected), libtards, Dems, Barry, Obummer, Hillary, Muslims, protesters, and everyone else who doesn't share their narrow views. That's the focus of FOX, Breitbart, conservative AM radio, and some right-wing extremist posters like yourself.

No doubt some people here have expressed hate for Trump...........no more blatantly than your constant smears on Obama and other Democratic leaders. It certainly doesn't make those posters more hateful or crazy than you.

And, lots of times others of us are simply discussing facts, opinions,and policy impacts on us personally....... when you interject some comment suggesting that not sharing your views reflects hate and craziness. That's not a problem, but your hypocrisy is blinding (with our without the laughing smilie).

As for Aussie's opinion, she doesn't speak for me and I'm not a Democrat in any case. But, I think she's right that some people are convinced Trump stole the election. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I'll have to see the evidence, if there is any, to be convinced either way.

01-01-2018 03:07 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

That Popodopolous is a boy! And he went drinking with a bunch of boozy Aussies. Of course he was going to spill the beans. I bet he threw up in the gutter afterwards too.

01-01-2018 04:13 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Being the right wing extremist that you paint me as so eloquently I still consider myself more middle of the road than quite a few individuals. In fact I was glad that the Obamacare attack did not result in a Republican win. Obamacare needs to be redone and getting rid of the mandate through tax reform was a good win. What needs to happen now is a partisan bill should be brought out by either side getting the Feds out of it. Each State could verily implement better control over health care by creating free market policies with their own states. Who better to deal with in-state insurance providers than the states themselves? Then price controls could be introduced to get better coverage for all and not have to be tethered by federal regulation.

Hopefully this year the legislature in Washington can bring back the suggestions by the Governors of the states and attempt to implement their suggestions. Hopefully Democrats would realize that giving back control to individual states would be better for everyone.

I'm all for getting the feds out of states with their ransom money, if that is what a right wingnut is I wear it like a badge. Hopefully my blinding hypocrisy requires sunglasses.

01-01-2018 06:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

Mags, you are not middle of the road at all, based on your own sentiments and views shared here.

If we're discussing a public statement issued from Trump, you get defensive and insist we're silly people getting all worked up about tweets when it's the content of the message not the medium we’re focusing on.

If we're discussing gun safety/control rationally, you insist we're 'gun shy' or want to take everybody's guns, no matter how many times people have posted otherwise.

When it comes to the Middle East and Muslims, you say they should all be blown off the fucking map.

When we're discussing mass shooters (the vast majority of whom happen to be white), you often go into "what about black on black crime in Chicago?!"

You claim Atheists lack morals, while defending or minimizing some really immoral or fucked-up shit by Christians.

Anything associated with Obama, big or small, was terrible and the doing of a president who you believed was out to destroy America and probably was a Muslim who wasn't even born here.

When it comes to Trump, on the other hand, you label facts and valid criticism as "hateful", "angry", "hoax" or "fake news".

Obama played golf way too much. The Obamas' travel cost the tax payers way too much, "Barry wants to be king!". Obama didn't care about cutting the debt and deficit spending.

Those are all criticisms you repeatedly expressed passionately over the years. But, you have no problem with Trump golfing way more than Obama, costing tax payers way more in travel than Obama, pushing tax cuts that by all legitimate accounts will increase debt and deficit spending. Etc...

People who are truly more centrist or Independent politically and socially (which isn't necessarily better or worse) aren't absolutists who see such matters as only black or white.

I like reading all your posts and everybody elses and like that people can say whatever the fuck they want here. And......if you're gonna call (real or perceived) shit out, I know you know you should expect to get your (real or perceived) shit called out in return. Blowing-kisses

01-01-2018 08:01 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Eh........Don't worry the Dems will be in there at some point and they can fix and diddle with any legislation they deem important, in the end you & I may as well dance on a long pier during high tide. That way roads won't matter.

01-01-2018 09:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I'll dance on the long pier with you any old day or night, Mags.

But slow dancing only; no doing the Hokey Pokey.

I can just imagine you singing to me, "you put your left foot out"........and watching me tumble straight into the unrelenting sea. ')

01-02-2018 02:34 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Slow dancing, then the hokey pokey is the way it normally works.

01-02-2018 10:35 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-02-2018 10:35 AM)BigMark Wrote:  Slow dancing, then the hokey pokey is the way it normally works.

You're right, that's what it's all about...

01-02-2018 07:44 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Trump defended Iranian protesters today and I'm reminded of Kent state, but in another country.

01-02-2018 09:27 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I wonder if the guy who stood in front of the Chinese tank is still alive.

01-02-2018 10:39 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I highly doubt it. he disappeared into the fog after that, and was probably dead within 15 min.

01-03-2018 09:27 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

President Trump signed an Executive Order today disbanding his 2016 Presidential Election Voter Fraud Committee.

That committee was an ill-advised and unnecessary waste of time and money which was clearly undertaken to appease an ego-bruise for Trump having lost the popular vote by 3 million, in my opinion. So, I'm glad to see it go.

As covered upthread, over the last couple of decades many investigations into voter fraud allegations have been launched by non-partisan groups and by groups itching to find evidence of significant voter fraud......all of them have proven that such fraud is a rare exception, not a common occurrence.

The bi-partisan state voter administrators do a good job. Americans should be proud of that. And, while it's frustrating in some ways, it's a benefit that individual state voting processes vary widely (making it difficult for a widespread national breach to be perpetrated).

Of course............the EO said "despite substantial evidence of voter fraud" the committee is being disbanded and blue states were blamed for not turning over information. That's bullshit. Investigations get terminated because substantial evidence is NOT found, or when substantial evidence points in the opposite direction of a biased partisan committee.

In any case, I'm glad to see no more tax-payer money is being wasted on this committee.

01-04-2018 12:15 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Has Trump done anything that is considered "good" and is the economy his baby? How are his polls? Did he get spaghetti on his tie? Does he have sexual relations with Melania?

01-07-2018 10:55 PM