Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

I'm not discounting his win at all. He's the prez. I don't even talk about Hillary.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-10-2018 11:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

How was her book? I'm truly interested because she is anything but dumb. Who was the editor?

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
03-10-2018 11:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-10-2018 11:30 PM)Maggot Wrote:  How was her book? I'm truly interested because she is anything but dumb. Who was the editor?

It was a good read, funny, interesting, sometimes sad. The book starts as her and Bill are standing inside the door and waiting to go outside to watch trump be sworn in. I remember seeing pictures/video of that moment. I admired her for being there because I'm pretty sure I woulda said fuck this shit.

I don't know who the editor was but Simon & Schuster published it.

Was that question in response to me saying I don't talk about Hillary when the reality is that I did say I was buying her book?

03-11-2018 05:23 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

No, I was just wondering how it was.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
03-11-2018 10:52 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

I guess they left out the part where she green lighted Vince Foster.

03-11-2018 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(03-11-2018 11:29 AM)BigMark Wrote:  I guess they left out the part where she green lighted Vince Foster.

I'm not a fan of Hillary Clinton; that's clear if you read 7 years of my posts on Mock.

I am, to the best of my knowledge, the only outward supporter of Bernie Sanders here at Mock. Gunnar and Big Sal also get it though, I believe.

I voted for Ronald Reagan the first time I was eligible to vote, voted for Mitt Romney in 2012, and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 because she (despite my qualms with her) was clearly more qualified than the oft-bankrupted, chronically untruthful salesperson/marketer and reality tv actor known as Donald Trump.

On paper, she was also more qualified than the other candidates from both parties. In my opinion, she would have made a decent President because she was smarter than most the male candidates and more qualified than all of them.

So, as a life-long Independent, I think those of you who keep trying to make fully-investigated, never charged, and virtually irrelevant Hillary Clinton the focus of your attention (FOX News keeps telling you that, I see) are fucking brainwashed idiots.

When you're even bigger dipshits by constantly bringing up old irrelevant conspiracy theories to divert attention from current reality, I wonder what the fuck is wrong is with you. It's so unpatriotic, yet you'll insist you're the biggest patriots ever born.

Bank this Bigs. I don't care that Hillary lost. Not a wit.

And, I quickly paid you for betting she'd win, even though she wasn't my first choice and I'd never have have asked you for money if you'd lost that bet. I'm not a welcher nor a bullshitter and paid you within hours of you hitting me up. No problem.

Here's the deal. I sincerely hope that our president, Donald Trump, succeeds. But, you're a fucking moron if you contend that people who don't blindly overlook his rampant lies and prejudices are somehow 'unpatriotic'. It makes no sense for you to act as if an independent legal investigation into Russian illegal influence on U.S. elections is an attempt to delegitimize Trump's win. He won and that's that. That's a fact.

So what the fuck are you doing pulling Vince Foster outta your fat ass, now? Really? Get a life and a clue Bigs. I believe you're smart, but you're giving me a whole lotta reason to doubt that belief.

03-12-2018 02:01 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(03-11-2018 11:29 AM)BigMark Wrote:  I guess they left out the part where she green lighted Vince Foster.

I don't know what to say to you when you believe the kind of stuff that Fox feeds their viewers on a daily basis, stuff that has no basis in fact. You have access to the internet where you can fact check anything & everything, yet you don't take advantage of it, you're not alone though, I encounter people everyday who choose to believe what they're told rather than checking for themselves.

I've never cared that some of you support trump, you're entitled to your trump love and I wouldn't dream of trying to take it from you nor try to change your mind. It's yours, all yours.

03-12-2018 05:28 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Don't be a Trump frump.

03-12-2018 09:59 AM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

The minute some idiot starts spouting anything about the bullshit Fox has been running about Clinton for a decade, I immediately dismiss any contribution they may add as so much ill-informed nonsense. Russia has hated both Clintons fora decade because of their intervention in Bosnia and their hawkish approach to Russia's activities abroad. This is fact. That the Clintons single-handedly orchestrated dozens of murders and high stakes intricate crimes, got away scot free, and STILL managed to lose the election to a low-caliber reality tv show personality...pure bullshit. See the difference?

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
03-12-2018 11:38 AM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

This is what I truly LOVE about American politics. Dems point the finger at the Repubs and vice versa depending on who is in the oval office. Meanwhile, behind the scenes...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dem...a523042fc8

While you were busy being outraged by Trump, the political wheel keeps on turning. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

03-12-2018 12:02 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Trump is going to California and I bet he has more security going there than when he goes to North Korea.

03-12-2018 01:04 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

He'll never step foot in North Korea. Nope. No way.

03-12-2018 01:23 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Listen if Obama can visit a dictator then Trump can. Although he won't be cheered on by the media the way Obama was he'll still go.

03-12-2018 01:28 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I'm not saying there won't be a meeting, I'm saying trump will not enter North Korea.

03-12-2018 01:47 PM