Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
hah  I usually hate bathroom humor,  but I'm buzzed and laughing my ass off.  Goof balls.
[Image: 5841f672edb45_DonaldTrumponMountRushmore2.jpg]
Biden was here last night for a book signing and said "I feel I am the most qualified candidate to run in 2020."
Apparently being qualified for the office of the presidency is irrelevant.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-04-2018, 01:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Apparently being qualified for the office of the presidency is irrelevant.
hah
(12-04-2018, 01:44 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Biden was here last night for a book signing and said "I feel I am the most qualified candidate to run in 2020."

He fondles girls and smells their hair. Big time Pedo

trump is going to Hell, straight to Hell, in a handbasket.
You invited him for a visit?
Does that sound like something I would do? C'mon. I don't live in Hell.
Melania could give you some fashion tips then after the hot tub soak you both could rub his belly.
(12-06-2018, 08:25 AM)BigMark Wrote: Melania could give you some fashion tips then after the hot tub soak you both could rub his belly.

Nice of you to think of me but I don't require fashion tips from a birther bitch.
So the massage a trois is cool though?  hah
(12-06-2018, 12:41 PM)BigMark Wrote: So the massage a trois is cool though?  hah

That's so revolting  [Image: slap.gif]
(12-06-2018, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 08:25 AM)BigMark Wrote: Melania could give you some fashion tips then after the hot tub soak you both could rub his belly.

Nice of you to think of me but I don't require fashion tips from a birther bitch.

How is she a birther bitch? Does she believe the same things as Trump? I never believed the exact things as my wife did and neither does anyone else? Why is she a birther bitch?
(12-06-2018, 04:52 PM)Fry Guy Wrote: How is she a birther bitch? Does she believe the same things as Trump? I never believed the exact things as my wife did and neither does anyone else? Why is she a birther bitch?

Because she perpetuated the lie, that's why.
When?
There is video of her out there doing it. It won't be hard to find if you google it.
Okay. Will do
I would like to make a suggestion to all you Trump haters; stop listening to him, just watch his actions.  Trump is clearly not a conventional politician, but he is not stupid. He is a narcissist,, and he is a pettifogger and bombastic. Don't get me wrong, I still have grave concerns how he will handle the rising tensions in Europe and the China trade war, but there are signs his policies are having their intended affect. 

For your own peace of mind ignore the side show, watch the results.
Today would be a very good day for indictments.