RE: THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Soros is a big culprit to many of the protests

01-21-2017 12:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(01-19-2017 09:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 08:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  BBH, I wanna hear more about the puppy.

Putins man is in. He is happy because who he controls who you have as President. Trump is the Lance Armstrong of Presidents he had some help.

Hi Aussie,
I don't know if a little pooping/peeing furball should be in this Trump thread....but...
The little darlin' is 11 weeks old, toy poodle, cream with apricot markings..only kind of dog due to my allergies to dog dander.....and I will be able to lift her when she is full grown for clean ups on her butt between groomings. Think she will be 6-7 lbs.......She is chewing on everything and has barked for the first time (only have had her 3 days). She saw her reflection in mirror and she won't stop barking.....my hands are full but I love it.

BBH, I love doggies. I have 3. Mine are my babies. The thing is, you have to stand outside and wait till they go to the toilet and you should say something like "hurry up" over and over and then when they go you make a big fuss and pat them and hug them. They soon learn to go outside. Luckily because you have a little dog, the accidents would be tiny. It's amazing how they soon learn to go outside.

I am so happy for you.

01-21-2017 05:14 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-21-2017 12:46 AM)Misguided Wrote:  Soros is a big culprit to many of the protests

How so?

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
01-21-2017 06:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Fuckface had to give up his Twitter account and get a brand new one as POTUS. Instead of using a photograph of all the people from his own inauguration he pilfered one from Obama's! 28

He's such a tool. Did he think no one was going to notice? Hahaha!

01-21-2017 06:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Misguided Offline
Mocker

Soros has been paying a number of different org and groups to do cause havoc by funding them and paying their expenses to these demonstrations and has been has funding other numerous anti-american people and causes for many years..

01-21-2017 09:03 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-21-2017 12:14 AM)Misguided Wrote:  I am happy as hell that Trump is now in and that fucking asshole Obama is gone.Good riddance.Looking forward to every bad thing that happens to Hillary and I hope all the fucking Liberals and whiney cupcakes drive themselves insane.

If the fucking Liberals and whiney cupcakes drive themselves insane, you'll at least have something in common with them.

It takes a special kind of fucked-up nutjob to wish bad things on scores of people they've never met.

But, judging by your choice of username, at least you have some ability to self-reflect, Misguided.

01-21-2017 11:25 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(01-21-2017 11:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  If the fucking Liberals and whiney cupcakes drive themselves insane, you'll at least have something in common with them.

01-21-2017 12:05 PM

Misguided Offline
Mocker

Wow,...you sure got me figgered out huh...

01-21-2017 01:57 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

(01-21-2017 01:57 PM)Misguided Wrote:  Wow,...you sure got me figgered out huh...

It doesn't take a lot to figure out you are an asshole when you so blatantly put "it" out there for all to see.......genius1

01-21-2017 02:17 PM

Misguided Offline
Mocker

You must be one of those liberal assholes.glad i got under your skin. I enjoy pissing you fuckers off.

01-21-2017 02:33 PM

blueberryhill Offline
Mocker

(01-21-2017 05:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 09:00 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:  
(01-19-2017 08:42 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  BBH, I wanna hear more about the puppy.

Putins man is in. He is happy because who he controls who you have as President. Trump is the Lance Armstrong of Presidents he had some help.

Hi Aussie,
I don't know if a little pooping/peeing furball should be in this Trump thread....but...
The little darlin' is 11 weeks old, toy poodle, cream with apricot markings..only kind of dog due to my allergies to dog dander.....and I will be able to lift her when she is full grown for clean ups on her butt between groomings. Think she will be 6-7 lbs.......She is chewing on everything and has barked for the first time (only have had her 3 days). She saw her reflection in mirror and she won't stop barking.....my hands are full but I love it.

BBH, I love doggies. I have 3. Mine are my babies. The thing is, you have to stand outside and wait till they go to the toilet and you should say something like "hurry up" over and over and then when they go you make a big fuss and pat them and hug them. They soon learn to go outside. Luckily because you have a little dog, the accidents would be tiny. It's amazing how they soon learn to go outside.

I am so happy for you.

Oh, thanks Aussie....I appreciate that. I think u are a very sincere person...I think we have it figured out now. She goes outside and I say "potty" but laughed at your suggestion "hurry up." She still has accidents but I expect that and I am not complaining...she is so worth it....She is a joy and has truly lifted my spirit during these difficult times.....Cheers......

01-21-2017 02:39 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

You didn't get under anybody's skin, Misguided.

But, you obviously let moderates and liberals get under your skin, to the extent that you sit around hoping and fantasizing that bad things lie in store for them.

You wear your disgruntled nuttiness proudly (or unknowingly); no figgerin' required.

01-21-2017 02:39 PM

Misguided Offline
Mocker

I dont sit around waiting for it to happen or trouble myself too much by it. They are much more bothered by those who disagree with them or their beliefs and I simply add to their fire, I live near DC and see all this shit that is coming down by the tolerant and open minded liberals and I see how it torments them not to get their way and the way they turn to violence as a way to vent or force change.Black lives matter,Blac Bloc,or Soros's minnions.I have seen how they vandilize cars and houses the have Trump banners or stickers.I have seen how innocent people are beaten for believing differently they do.
You are right tho in the respect that I am fed up with it and and I will go out of my way to torment them so yeah,...mebbe I am a asshole that way.it's ok tho,...I'm fine with that title.

01-21-2017 02:50 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

That's your narrow one-side vision of why you let people who don't think and act like you get so far under your skin, Misguided.

And, of course, you're entitled to your disgruntled view.

My view is less narrow than your's, but I don't wish ill on you or anyone else.

01-21-2017 03:06 PM