Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Uh...y'all don't have a single standard for the President of the United States or those who represent him. Hahaha. Not one! That's crazy wild to me but hey, you go.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Are we still going to be able to be friends now? You know with you all becoming communists now Putins man is in?
Nyet!
When he does something that is legitimately fucked up and affects other people then I will admit it. Until then I don't give a fuck if he said his crowd size was larger than it is. Are you fucking kidding me? Jesus Christ.

You already knew he was a character, but I don't see the sense of bitching until he actually does something or nothing of significance. I guess you enjoy driving yourself nuts over petty shit.
I think the issue was more about calling out the lying press
(01-22-2017, 05:48 PM)Misguided Wrote: I think the issue was more about calling out the lying press

Are you referring to Sean Spicer's remarks yesterday? If not, what exactly are you referring to.
(01-22-2017, 04:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I believe it would have been a polarizing event no matter who won. When a country is divided in half the losing half usually raises hell. This time watching the Internets reaction it seems the losers appear to be more vocal than in the past. But it's not the first time. Other elections have been worse. Perception has changed, that's all. Almost defined as mob mentality.

I don't think people would have hit the streets in protest if Hillary won (perhaps a few) but I said previously in some ways it's good she wasn't elected. I was reminded recently of Mitch McConnell's statement in the first week of Obama's presidency. Something to the effect that the primary Republican agenda would be to ensure that Obama NOT get reelected. The obstructionism and divisiveness really started there and I have no doubt Hillary would have been equally hated and been subject to the same policy as Obama....if it comes from Obama, vote no.

My point is Republicans started this and they're to blame for the poor congressional ratings. The question is, what/who can turn it around? The Dems don't have any weight right now but there are some that want to attempt to copy the Republicans in that regard. Shame. I think they should vote based on right/wrong not to pay back Republican obstructionism.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yes Duchess...that's what I was referring to.
(01-22-2017, 05:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Uh...y'all don't have a single standard for the President of the United States or those who represent him. Hahaha. Not one! That's crazy wild to me but hey, you go.

Did you forget that your boy Bill stuck a cigar up Lewinsky's pussy in the oval office?
(01-22-2017, 01:46 AM)username Wrote: Get ready to pay up, Clang!

I don't think so. He'll lie, stall, deflect and drag the impeachment proceedings on for years until he is out of office and it no longer matters.
Is that what the cool kids are calling it now?
(01-22-2017, 06:31 PM)sally Wrote: Did you forget that your boy Bill stuck a cigar up Lewinsky's pussy in the oval office?

Of course I haven't. What's that have to do with the discussion here? It's okay for them to lie because others who have come before them have? Is that what you're saying? Clarify.
(01-22-2017, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 06:31 PM)sally Wrote: Did you forget that your boy Bill stuck a cigar up Lewinsky's pussy in the oval office?

Of course I haven't. What's that have to do with the discussion here? It's okay for them to lie because others who have come before them have? Is that what you're saying? Clarify.

You said "y'all don't have a single standard for the President of the United States or those who represent him. Hahaha. Not one! That's crazy wild to me but hey, you go." It seemed like a hypocritical statement to me since you seem to have respect for Bill. Does it only seem "crazy wild" to you when it's a person you don't like?
(01-22-2017, 06:56 PM)sally Wrote: It seemed like a hypocritical statement to me since you seem to have respect for Bill. Does it only seem "crazy wild" to you when it's a person you don't like?

Nonono. I'm not oblivious to how flawed he is and I'm pretty sure I've said so more than once in here. Bill couldn't keep it in his pants and lied about it. I do believe a lie is a lie. Period. trump and company deny reality. It is bizarre and it is unnerving.

There are people that I like in spite of their assholiness and sometimes, because of it.
Geez, i'm standing right here.
I don't even know that Trump actually lied. He mentioned the dishonest media very briefly at the CIA meeting and saying that everyone here voted for me but you don't need to raise your hands was clearly a joke.

I saw it live and he had a large crowd, I also saw the media downplaying it and boasting about how much bigger the anti-Trump crowds were. Also when Spicer was talking they conveniently left out the part about how Trump was falsely accused of removing the MLK bust and only focused on the crowd issue which was secondary to that making it look like that's all Trump cared about on his first day of office. Then you crazies ate it up.
The news is no longer reported, it is manufactured.
The media carried Obama's water quite a few times, every time congress did not bend to his ideas or some law he was trying to pass or even the budget he fell back on saying it was obstructionism or un-American to not pass whatever dream he thought up. The media ran with it and plenty of idiots fell for it. Quite a few had a WTF moment over the last 8 yrs.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Trade and Job Growth

I just heard President Trump's press conference this morning. He announced that he and his team are currently focusing on cutting taxes for businesses, cutting 75% of business regulations, and imposing a high border tax on companies that build products out of country and then import them back to the U.S. for sell.

He said they intend to keep some regulations that protect the environment, but not all of them and that one of his goals is to make it much faster and easier to build a factory in the U.S.

It sounds like he's moving quickly away from the decades of international free trade agreements and towards negotiating bi-lateral trade agreements with individual countries. He said "free" trade doesn't really exist and his goal is "fair" trade.

This won't be easy and I have some concerns about the details. But, I really hope that Trump succeeds in bolstering business and job growth in the U.S. without greatly harming our export markets and the environment.
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/wa...y-regrets/