Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
(01-23-2017, 11:53 AM)BigMark Wrote: https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/wa...y-regrets/
I love Milo.

Today was a chance for a fresh start in the briefing room and they are still talking about crowd size. Seriously, is it that important to them? Why?

[Image: hero_wide_640.jpg?1485098552]

[Image: 0ca5b0cb4f463d015456c7726c24ade4.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Who is them? I watched it and they kept asking Spicer about his comment about the crowd size and he simply responded. They were also questioning the applauds at the CIA meeting to which he replied why is this so important.
(01-23-2017, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: Who is them?

Every person associated with the trump administration who has been before the cameras today. Go find it. I spent most of yesterday posting bs for you. And bring back some examples of alternate facts while you're at it.
He lied about the rain FFS. And how many times has he said he didn't support the Iraq war when they have him on tape endorsing it. He insults the hell out of the intelligence agencies and then pulls one of his "I love them; they love me". Barf.

And yes, the Repubic's started the obstructionism.i can't recall specifics but I recall several times when Obama or the Democrap's brought forth agenda items that should have received bi-partisan support and didn't. That's how they earned their "do nothing" name. And how many times did they shut down or come close to shutting down the government? Because they were fractured. Tea party vs everyone else.

What a mess. At least Trump is semi interesting. He's like a fire hose and somebody dropped him. Don't know where he's going to go next.

The other thing I find unforgivable about him is he's uncouth. Money doesn't buy class. I'm sure we've had other uncouth Presidents but in my lifetime, those that I remember redeemed themselves (Clinton).
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 05:21 PM)sally Wrote: Who is them?

Every person associated with the trump administration who has been before the cameras today. Go find it. I spent most of yesterday posting bs for you. And bring back some examples of alternate facts while you're at it.

I didn't watch every person associated with Trump today, but Spicer was questioned about it several times and after explaining himself and trying to move on they'd ask him again.

And what the hell are you talking about you spent most of yesterday posting bs for me?
(01-23-2017, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Today was a chance for a fresh start in the briefing room and they are still talking about crowd size. Seriously, is it that important to them? Why?

Crowd size is tantamount to the size of his hands. It indicates something intrinsic about him and his self worth.
(01-23-2017, 06:09 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: It indicates something intrinsic about him and his self worth.

Great, just great.
That kinda looks like a mafia funeral.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-23-2017, 04:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Seriously, Trump whines like a baby, makes a big deal out of nothing, and then acts like the American people are crazy when they question him about it. Who me? What? Nah, it's no big deal. Here's more lies, I'll pretend or true and then later deny ever saying them despite video evidence.
He is manufacturing his own news, beating them at their own game.
(01-24-2017, 12:17 AM)BigMark Wrote: He is manufacturing his own news, beating them at their own game.

Oh puleeze. Manufacturing his own news? The campaign has been over for weeks. Who is he beating? It appears to me he and his staff have only shown poor eyesight and an inability to count (or look at two different pictures and discern what's different between the two).

He's acted like a clown so far. I hope his results can overcome his glaring faults.
Commando Cunt Queen
Is this guy just going to do what he wants and these people are going to keep supporting him blindly?

It seems to me no matter what you say they are refusing to accept the truth and believe lies. This is a common trait found in justifying bullying behaviour.
(01-23-2017, 06:09 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: Crowd size is tantamount to the size of his hands. It indicates something intrinsic about him and his self worth.

I've given this some thought since I first read it yesterday. It's worrisome that he is looking for validation that won't be coming unless things change drastically. Last night he spent the first several minutes with lawmakers re-litigating the election. He did this at inaugural events, the CIA, at a WH meeting and almost daily on Twitter. He is again blaming his loss of the popular vote on voter fraud even though there is no evidence of this. His insecurity is pathetic.
(01-23-2017, 05:48 PM)username Wrote: He lied about the rain FFS. And how many times has he said he didn't support the Iraq war when they have him on tape endorsing it. He insults the hell out of the intelligence agencies and then pulls one of his "I love them; they love me". Barf.

And yes, the Repubic's started the obstructionism.i can't recall specifics but I recall several times when Obama or the Democrap's brought forth agenda items that should have received bi-partisan support and didn't. That's how they earned their "do nothing" name. And how many times did they shut down or come close to shutting down the government? Because they were fractured. Tea party vs everyone else.

What a mess. At least Trump is semi interesting. He's like a fire hose and somebody dropped him. Don't know where he's going to go next.

The other thing I find unforgivable about him is he's uncouth. Money doesn't buy class. I'm sure we've had other uncouth Presidents but in my lifetime, those that I remember redeemed themselves (Clinton).

Hahaha!!! It's unforgivable that he's uncouth? Hahaha....
You crazy butthurt crybabies are really grasping at straws trying to find something to be pissed about.

He's been uncouth since day one...did you seriously think that would change?
(01-24-2017, 11:08 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You crazy butthurt crybabies are really grasping at straws trying to find something to be pissed about.

It's a barrel of monkeys everyday now. Hahaha! He's the biggest snowflake of all. hah
He certainly is the biggest target right now. But he has been doing the right thing lately and that's what really matters.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
President Trump met with auto Ford, GM, and Fiat CEOs today

Both Ford and GM announced plans to expand and add thousands of jobs long ago. They confirmed those plans in the meeting today. Trump is claiming credit for the job creation, but that seems to be par for the course.

In any case, it's looking like new job creation will continue to grow under the new administration, at least in the short term (and hopefully the long term), which is good.

The CEOs were against the TPP proposal because they didn't believe it adequately addressed currency manipulation. Currency manipulation occurs when a country's central bank buys a lot of foreign currency, usually dollars, to lower the value of its own currency while simultaneously driving up the value of the other country's currency. This artificially lowers the cost of goods produced in that country and boosts export demand. Trump officially canned TPP yesterday, so the Ford CEO praised him for that.

I think TPP was beneficial to the U.S. in terms of giving us a lot more access and strength within the large Asian consumer and financial markets, though critics contend it would be harmful to U.S. manufacturing (the actual impacts are debated). I really hope scrapping TPP wasn't sacrificing some very good long-term benefits to the U.S. economy for little domestic benefit. We'll see.
Anyway.........it's going to be interesting to see if Trump gets a different reaction from the auto CEOs when he moves to renegotiate NAFTA.

NAFTA is beneficial to the auto companies in several ways and Ford CEO Mark Fields has been clear that he's willing to work with the government, but he opposes the high tariffs Trump has suggested and refutes the job growth Trump claims will occur as a result.
Pipelines Green-lighted

Also today, President Trump signed orders for the Keystone Pipeline and Dakota Access Pipeline to move forward. He cites job creation as the reason. Environmentalists contend that the risks to water supply and cultural grounds greatly outweigh the creation of a couple dozen permanent jobs.