Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
[Image: 795d89b3236fce04136eac2f651c78b4.gif]http://picasion.com/
(08-20-2017, 07:07 AM)Carsman Wrote: g

. . . . . . Regretful?
[/si

[size=x-large]What do you think, will he last the the full term?

Brother Cars: No, he will not last for full term...I don't know whether he will resign or be impeached......

Fuckface is not capable of turning anything around....he is so temperamental and unqualified for the job, he will eventually self-destruct.....
He will never listen to the sane ones on his Staff, and will continue with his outlandish behavior...don't care how many "supporters" say he can, he can't because he lacks the ability. His goal is to put as much money as possible in his pocket at the expense of the taxpayers right now and once he exits WH, he will find more suckers to con.

He listens to no one....but allows his ego to trump all characteristics which make up an effective leader. I honestly tried to think of one redeeming thing about this guy and just couldn't do it....In a word, he lacks character, intelligence, common sense, a moral compass, and a brain...he has no idea how to turn this around. Kelly might give him sage advice, but he won't listen to him when push comes to shove.

Thus, we need to pull together and heel as a Nation until we can once again, have a leader in the White House....We have a lot of heeling to do.......The_Villagers
What kind of odds are you giving?
(08-20-2017, 10:21 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: .....We have a lot of heeling to do......

Blueberryhill, Is that a Freudian slip?
I figured blueberry was mocking a Trumpian Trip.

[Image: 05a09618512e3e1f.png]

Yes, our president tweeted that out following the killing of Heather Heyer.

After some pretty funny Twitter responses and debate over whether he meant 'heal' or 'heil', the misspelling was corrected.

It took him three tries to get it right. Three. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-21-2017, 05:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It took him three tries to get it right. Three. 78

f
Well, his "spell checker" was made in China/ Indonesia/ Taiwan don'tcha know! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

d

Again, he does't listen to learned advise! hah

Latest media report:

Donald Trump stares directly at solar eclipse without glasses, despite all warnings against it!

(I actually saw him do it while watching him on TV watching the eclipse! Not smart, . . . . . oh wait!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.gif]

Heheh
I am tired of hearing about Trump colluding with some Russian.
[Image: 4f1e464505e6c4e82f9b9bf97402bebf.gif]http://picasion.com/
[Image: I-no-longer-craziest-leader.jpg]
Well......7 members of he 'infrastructure advisory council' have resigned now too.

Our country needs investment in infrastructure badly. And, it's one area where Trump had commitment for cooperation from Democratic politicians because it would improve public satiety and create a lot of jobs.

Too bad there won't be a full group of bipartisan infrastructure leaders in place if an infrastructure improvement budget gets passed by Congress when they return from break.

...but, but, but no president in the history of presidents has ever accomplished more in such a small time frame as this president.
[Image: trump-anxiety-derangement-syndrome1.jpg?w=700&h=394]

I won't mock you for being a trump supporter, Mark.

Heil Trump.

If I won the lottery could I stay at the white house and have lunch with him? That would be awesome! I know he doesn't hide the guest book like the other guy did.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey, I could have sworn I typed 'safety' not 'satiety' in post #1513. Either my fingertips or eyes had a crazy mind of their own last night OR a Trump supporter is messing with my posts!