Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
Did she drive around a few school bus stops to reinforce the drama?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

His tweets are official statements and after this statement TIME was forced to comment. My God.

[Image: DPbpAyBUQAEDr4h.jpg]

"The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6."

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He can spell, that's a good thing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1165]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I understand that proper spelling is so much more important than honesty/integrity. Sarcastic
[Image: Donald_Trump_Bernie_Startles_animated.gif]

hah Bernie
(11-25-2017, 12:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I understand that proper spelling is so much more important than honesty/integrity. Sarcastic

That's a bunch of covfefe and you know it! Smiley_emoticons_wink

It's more often than not that his tweets contain misspellings of common words, world leaders' names, etc.....even though he has "the best words", "the best brain", the "best people", the "best Wharton education".

It's puzzling to me when Trump loyalists suggest that paying attention to Trump's tweets is petty or nitpicking. That makes no sense.

Twitter is Trump's preferred mode of communication with Americans and the world -- some leaders favor televised statements, some written statements, and Trump just happens to think the tweet is sweet. It's not the medium that's a problem, it's the content.

Every person in leadership is judged by the messages they communicate and their actions, obviously. When people suggest that one of the most powerful leaders in the world should be exempt or that it's about the medium instead of the message content, it rings like a very hollow and weak rationalization, to me. "Ignore what that guy is telling you, he's just the President of the United States." Derp.
(11-25-2017, 03:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Twitter is Trump's preferred mode of communication with Americans and the world --

...yup, and as such, they are considered presidential statements.

There is a bot that posts them as a written statement like I posted above. It is beyond bizarre to see some of them framed like that, especially the one where he is addressing the b-ball player's father not thanking him. He called him an ungrateful fool & was screaming IT WAS ME in regards to who got him released.
You guys gobble up his tweets like sugared drinks in Jamestown, its not healthy.
(11-25-2017, 05:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You guys gobble up his tweets like sugared drinks in Jamestown, its not healthy.

I'm not even on Twitter, dufus.

But, when the President makes a public statement, it's covered by the news, as it should be.

You gobble up bullshit and conspiracy theories like it's succulent ham and believe whatever bullshit is comfortable for you. Lazy.

"Don't look at anything unless you like it or it confirms your bias, just be ignorant like me." -- Big Mark
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-25-2017, 05:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You guys gobble up his tweets like sugared drinks in Jamestown, its not healthy.

His tweets make headlines, you boob. They are part of everyday life to people who try to stay abreast of current events.
You did that on porpoise!

Smiley_emoticons_fies
You get so hot and bothered with the Cheeto hair!

[Image: giphy-60.gif]
[Image: SkyscraperSoulsGif9.gif]

This is the President of the United States. He's deranged. He's a pathological liar. He has told half truths, if not outright lied, more than 1000 times since taking office...

..but I don't care if you want to defend that shit.

[Image: DPgymWeU8AA3xGT.jpg]

Today at an event honoring Native American code talkers trump referred to Elizabeth Warren as Pocahontas. Oh God. *face palm*

I've read that trump is going to shrink Bears Ears by 85% and reduce Grand Staircase by half. I hope that's not true :(

I didn't look. I just wrote my thoughts for the day about Trump in another thread.

Because I believe he WAS involved, I hope to hell the investigation in to the collusion with Russia is successful insofar as they find the evidence to prove that. He's a dirty mother fucker.

Heh-heh, I have CNN on in the background and they played a quote from someone (I think the person said it in early 2016). "I think Trump's a kook, crazy, unfit to be president". Yep.

I like the guy that's using his own money for anti-Trump commercials (that's playing in the background now). His latest, if you haven't heard, talks about how Trump's tax plan will benefit people like himself... That's a fact. Eventually his base and a huge group of middle class folks are going to realize that he's just making the current situation (the gap between the "rich" and everyone else) bigger. I'm afraid we'll have another Occupy Wall Street uprising (if we keep moving as we are) that will occur in about 6 months to a year. And this time, it's going to be much bigger and... I dunno. One thing I remember from high school, "the rise of the proletariat". That concerns me.
Commando Cunt Queen